I stayed here one night and it wasn't bad, just not the best place I have stayed. First things first, the staff was very friendly--right up to the time they told me they didn't have ESPN. Sorry, I love sports and that is a deal beaker for me. But like the girl said it wasn't her fault. Unfortunately it was in the middle of the whole Michael Jackson thing so it was like watching MJTV without a good sports channel.
If you do stay there I definitely recommend their choice for dinner although i don't recall the place' name. It was called a deli but it was a full service restaurant within walking distance. Very nice and friendly staff there.
Back in the room I noticed that if you wanted to use the shower you practically had to stand on the toilet to shut the door. And if you wanted to use the toilet, well let's just say there wasn't a whole lot of leg room to do your business.
Once in the shwer it was fairly clean but there were long black hairs in the shower. Not mine, I am bald.
It wasn't the quietest place, you could hear people going up and down the hallway. The walls seemed rather thin.
Overall not horrible, but after this place I stayed at a Microtel that was much more comfortable, clean and larger, with ESPN (!), and more room in general
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in Northern Ohio between Ohio Turnpike I-80 and Ohio I-90. We are located between Geauga Lake and Cedar Point Amuzement Park. We are 25 minutes from downtown Cleveland which is home to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Quicken Loans Arena (home to the Cleveland Cavaliers), Progressive Field (home to the Cleveland Indians). Cleveland is also home to the Horseshoe Casino and the Cleveland Aquarium. We are also only 15 minutes from Oberlin College. While at our exit there are many sit-down style restaurants, shopping mall and movie theater. Hotel offers: indoor swimming pool, fitness room and continental breakfast. Hotel also has WiFi, 24-hr coffee station and a computer for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria Hotel Elyria
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Cleveland - Elyria
- Red Roof Inn Elyria
- Elyria Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria Ohio