“pleasant atmosphere”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Newark, New Jersey
“pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

we stayed here for a week nice quiet place. service was great. it was near every thing we wanted. the staff was very pleasant and the breakfast food was good very convenient. we plan to revisit very soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went there for the New Year's Party and it was a rip off, cheap, gross, cold, food with a dirty room. The hotel is very outdated and dirty and even has a nasty smell to it. The carpets are dirty and stained. I found hair that was not mine on bed sheets and in the tub. There was dirt/dust around the corners and behind the bed that had been there for what looked like years. The chair in the room had stains on it. The TV is old, but that was the least of the problems here. The refrigerator was beat up and looked like it had seen it's better days.The halls are freezing cold in the winter and the heater in the room is noisy. I usually look under mattresses in every hotel room I stay in, but I didn't at this one for fear of what I might find. I had no where else to go and had already paid for my room, so I had to suffer and not knowing at this time was probably best. I will never stay here again. This is the worst Ramada I have ever stayed at. By the way, don't bother complaining, the manager doesn't care.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Elyria hotels

Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were there for a dart tournament and while the first night was fine we woke up the next morning to a flooded hallway and wet spots on our ceiling. Our friends next to us, their room completely flooded. When we changed rooms it took the manager quite a few hours to contact us about the flood and refused to give us anything for our inconvenience. Said he would give us $25 off the room but then we would have to pay full price (we were getting a group discount). Completely unacceptable. On top of that we were in Mr. D's Restaurant for the tournament my husband slipped and fell twisting his ankle. It again took the manager 2 hours to touch base with him after I filled out an incident report and he was completely rude. There was nobody making sure the floors were mopped up, no wet floor signs anywhere. We never even received an apology. I can tell you that we will never stay there again and will tell everyone about our experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Collegeville
Reviewed January 27, 2014

There are no blankets or comforter on beds, no menu available for room service and there was yelling and partying in the hall ALL NIGHT LONG!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elyria
Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria
Days Inn Amherst
Days Inn Amherst
#1 of 2 in Amherst
Cambria Hotel & Suites Avon - Cleveland

Been to Days Inn & Suites Elyria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Elyria

Property: Days Inn & Suites Elyria
Address: 1825 Lorain Blvd, Elyria, OH 44035-2406 (Formerly Ramada Elyria)
Location: United States > Ohio > Elyria
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Elyria
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn & Suites Elyria 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Elyria Hotel Elyria