“How to make an impression”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Eaton
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Our rule is never to eat something we can get at home, when we are on the road. Skyline Chili fit the bill. When the staff found out we had never been to a Skyline, they brought out a free sample of a 3-way. That's Chili and shredded cheese over spaghetti. Different from what we native Californians are used to, but good. I had the Coney Island bowl, hot dogs in chili with onions cheese and mustard. My wife had a baked potato that was amazing. At the end of the meal the staff gave us goody bags and a story if how Skyline Chili came to be. And, oh yeah, a primer on making cracker bombs. Oyster crackers and their own hot sauce. (Not for sissies!). Skyline Chili is a small regional chain. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stopped here while I was in the area for lunch. I received a very warm greeting from the staff as I entered. My server was Ashley and she could not have done anything more to make my visit out of this world. I have been to many places all over the world but this place has to rate at the top for customer service.