“My visit”

T-Bones
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Food is fair but a decent price. Service was okay. Not my favorite place. Have been there before and never impressed.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food has bugs in it & the tables & silverware are unsanitary. I had to clean the plate I ate off of.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Attached to the East Liverpool Motor Lodge, this place tries hard. Lots of wait staff, food was quick and hot. Flavors not bad, selection not great.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

First , let me say some nice things... the inside of the restaurant looks completely different from the outside. They need to clean the outside/plant some trees or flowers/hang a nice sign. The inside is really nice looking.Prices on the menu were very reasonable. The hostess was kind, friendly,sweet. The waitress must have been brand spanking new,and although she was nice enough, it was like she was getting dumber everytime she came back to our table. WE ordered iced teas and waters...the waters NEVER came. The iced teas were served in extremely small glasses(like kids cups or small juice glasses),where 3/4 of our meal they were empty.We ordered wings for an appetizer... after a 35 minute wait they came out & were the smallest wings I have ever seen! EVER!!! BUT....they were delicious!(garlic parmesan- yum!!!) I ordered crab cakes,with their house twice baked potato and salad with blue cheese, my husband ordered pork chops with mashed potato and a ceasar salad...the salads were completely frozen with the peppers,cucumbers, lettuce,peperoncini,tomatoes ALL FROZEN! and it was like they were frozen already made for a day or two.. the peppers andlettuce were going bad!....and my husband received a regular salad with italian dressing! We told the waitress , she said they had refigerator problems all week and can get me another salad...but it would be the same... ummmmmmm NO! (why would i want another one?) the rolls were at least a day old stale!...We then waited 45 more minutes with no iced teas,no waters, and dirty salad dishes sitting in front of us,,,, when we asked what was taking so long she said it should be right out....about 5 minutes later she brought our food, saying plates extremely hot.... my husbands must have been sitting back there forever, because his pork chops were soooooo dry and overcooked .My crab cakes were actually quite good, and mostly crab meat with little breading! (impressive!) but the twice baked potato was cold and not good.What a horrible experience!We told the hostess on the way out,when asked how everything was, that we had a bad experience, and she offered us coupons for next time, we politely refused, and will not be going back. There seemed to be a few other problems with the couple other tables that were there.A waitress brought a premade salad to a table that had asked for no peppers and tomatoes with the items on it.. he asked for a new one, she went in back took them off and brought it back.... they noticed! and were not pleased. Same waitress set a appetizer with EXTREMELY hot plate in front of a small childs highchair on the table! WTH!!??? Everyone in restaurant needed plates cleared, needed drink refills and then waited forever for checks!!Restaurant was NOT that busy!!.. waitresses need retrained!!!!!!!!!!glasses need to be bigger! need food expeditor!!! need to not premake salads!!!! need fresh food!!! fix refrigerator problems!!!! teach waitresses how to sell/explain/suggest food!!! So sad, this actually could be a good place!!!But unfortunately, we wont be going back to find out!

3  Thank loroOhio
Reviewed March 22, 2012

While in East Liverpool for business, a co-worker and myself stopped at this restaurant (reluctantly) for dinner. The outside made us wonder if we made a bad choice but when we stepped into the restaurant door...we were so pleasantly surprised.

Liked:
- Restaurant was clean and well kept.
- Decor was nice and relaxed.
- Food was very good (see pic - I ordered the Land & Sea Dinner).
- Prices were very reasonable (they take AMEX!)
- Waitress (Stacy was efficient and a good sport (she posed in the pics with my co-worker).

Disliked:
- The outside needs a make-over so out of towners aren't turned off by the look of it.
- Parking lot was big enough but chewed up with pot holes.
- Bathrooms are all the way in the Hotel lobby (none in the restaurant area).

If I have to come to this area again, I will stop at the EL Motor Lodge for sure!

2  Thank GETM_CE