“Good Asian Food”

Add it.
Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Good food, Good Variety. We have dined in, but we most often use them for carry-out. Either way it is a good choice for a variety of good Asian food.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was one of my less liked trips to Pei Wei. Maybe it was their new promo (Thai Basil Chicken) and they only were serving tiny portions? I sure hope they fix this, because Pei Wei USED to be a great bargain and great food. Now, with their miniscule portions, their "entrees" are more like appetizers. Beware of this smallifying trend that they appear to be undertaking. I am hoping it is only this one location, and will avoid this location in the future and go to other Pei Weis, or to the new Lee's Chinese Noodle place that is quite yummy (and big portions!).

Oh, almost forgot, the service was ok except the takeout girl forgot to put the garnishes on our food, and just threw them in to the bag in a mess. Bad! Employee table near the back by the condiments that they were eating at was pretty gross and littered with rice and food and debris. Not the cleanest of places.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Pei Wei is a very clean asain restaurant. The food is very good but sort of limited if you don't like anything spicy. I think you can get things mild though. Eitherway defiantly go to pei Wei before any other asain restaurant.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

I have a gluten intolerance and I was so happy to see that their menu carries gluten free food options. My favorite is the pei wei spicy :-)
The meals are quiet large, so I usually have 2 meals from one. The bonus: complimentary drink when you pick up your food.

Reviewed July 12, 2009

The price was ok and the food was pretty good. It's worth a try.