“Back in my graces”
Review of J. Liu's

J. Liu's
Reserve with OpenTable
J. Liu's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 229 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I had horrific service a few summers ago at J Liu's in Dublin and had basically refused ever to go back there, but a few friends of ours invited us to dinner there so we ended up going. We waited for our friends at the bar while enjoying really good martinis. Mine wasn't even on the menu but the bartender mixed what I requested up and it was delish! Once our friends arrived, we were sat at our table immediately, and our server took very good care of us through out the entire night. I ordered what I have to admit is the best pad tai that I've ever had! Everyone else liked their meals as well as their drinks! It was a really nice experience that made up for the terrible service I had expereinced there previously.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I love the variety of the menu and the wonderful tasting food. The staff is always friendly and service is excellent. I got the pork tacos this visit and they were delicious. You can't go wrong with anything you choose off the menu.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food was excellent and appealed to several palates. This is a must for those looking for tasty well prepared food.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The food here is gourmet sized - SMALL portions - with average taste and serious $$$$$. 2 ounces of house wine for $9 is ridiculous.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Jason has the best pad Thai in Columbus. It is served with perfectly aldenate noodles and great spacey flavor. I didn't even have to ask for it to be made spicey. Goes great with the lettuce wrap appetizer.