“Slow service but good food”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We got burgers / fries / broccoli at Uno's. We did not try the pizza. We were seated quickly and addressed quickly but the problem was there was only waitress. One person and a crowd never goes well.

We did have to wait a long time for our food, but the waitress brought us a huge plate of broccoli (my son loves broccoli) to make up for it. She was nice and apologized. The food was good.

You have to blame the management for running their business so poorly. They have a good product but no staff???

Reviewed July 8, 2013

First and foremost when you sit down at a table and your arms stick to the table top and you can see the swirls of dirty water that wiped the top of the table (clean) and than you run your fingernail across the table and black goo curls up on your finger nail like a plain shaving wood, I should have insisted on leaving. However, I was the guest. I order the pizza, i felt that anything that gets cooked in 500 degrees shouldn't be able to make me sick. When our server brought out the dishes, I ran my thumb across the plate and showed her the film of grease coating the plates. She returned with other plates explaining that these where the cleanest ones she could find. The topping were very limited and my friend got the deep dish, which dripped of oil and she couldn't eat but a quarter. Everything in the place was outdated and dirty.

1  Thank jane l
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I decided that we wanted pizza, and chose Uno. We are from Western NY, so apparently we are not used to Chicago style pizza. I thought this place was a complete rip-off. It was 27 dollars plus tip for two iced teas and a pretty small "regular" pan pizza!! WTH??? The service was average ....the pizza was approximately 12" .....six little pieces...and this was supposed to be enough for 2-3 people. It was hot on the edges and lukewarm in the middle. I was determined not to leave any of it at those prices. So we ate it. Little Caesar's is better for 5.99. Do NOT recommend.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Love their deep dish pizzas. Great prices. We did the take out deal of 2 deep dishes for $20... we could easily fed our family of 4 for 2 nights!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was just a typical box type restaurant. The food was just ok, the sees rive was ok, the bill was far too high for "just ok". I had calamari and a glass of wine to start, followed by their signature deep dish personal size pizza. I was not really impressed with any of it.....much better, much cheaper options are many while in Dublin or Columbus areas.