“RUDE to women!!!!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #14 of 224 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“RUDE to women!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

First, the host looked down his nose at me. I am a single woman and I came from work for a nice dinner in scrubs. So shoot me. The woman asked me if I preferred a table or a booth. I asked for something nice and comfy. I'd had a long, hard day. He led me to a teeny table with a hard wooden chair. I said no. He sniffed, went back up to the front to consult...then led me to a booth. He dropped the board of specials in front of me with, "These are our specials." He spun on his heel and left me. Rude as heck. I almost gathered up my things and left. He was that nasty. I am tired of being treated badly because I am a woman traveling alone. Cody, my waiter, was quite nice, but I overheard a lot more explanations of the offerings to booths of families with men and tables of men. I ordered a lobster tail, assured that it was going to simply lift out. Well, I was brought a chunk of rubber in a shell. I almost had to put my foot on it to get it out. I don't think lobster should require a knife to cut it. It tasted okay. I was NOT given the option of not having the zucchini garnish like others around me. It was okay, not great. The best part of my meal was the potatoes augratin. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER go back to this place and wish I had left when my instincts told me to. While I saw a lot of wait staff rushing around busy, I never once saw a manager on the floor to ask people how things were going. Perhaps they don't ask women or they just don't care. I had been to a great Bone Fish in Ocala, FL and hoped for a similar experience....but no.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Nauseated

North York, Ont
“Very tasty and great service ”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here last week. I've been to another location and this location was really good. It was really busy but got a table pretty quick. The service was really good. Got our drinks right away. Pretty good wine list. Everyone enjoyed what they had. I had the shrimp tacos and They were really tasty and very filling. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area

Norwalk, Ohio
“A gem of a place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have never ever been disappointed by the Bonefish. The seafood is wonderful, and the service is always great. Whether you go for dinner, or just cocktails and an appetizer, I am willing to bet your experience will be great, too.

• Visited May 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Beautiful evening at Bonefish Grill”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have never been to Bonefish Grill, but I was visiting my sister who lives nearby this establishment, and she insisted we go. We could sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. Food was great! She suggested we start out with the Bang Bang Shrimp, which was nice, and we had a couple of their drink specials, which were really delicious. I had the blackberry sangria, delicious! And she had a cosmo in an ice glass, a must try. I had a lobster special off of their summer lobster specials menu, which was also excellent. Service was excellent too. Will go back again!

• Visited June 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Just Great Seafood!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

There is no Bonefish Grill where we live in PA, so we try to find one whenever we travel because we've never had a bad experience. This location in Dublin, OH, south on Frantz Rd off of I270, is no exception. The selection and food is superb. We had bacon-wrapped scallops as an appetizer that we literally could have made a meal out of. Best I've ever tasted. I had a sea bass special for the first time and it was delicious while my wife hid some delicious lobster tails away from my fork. The service is outstanding. We joked and quipped with our very attentive waitress the whole time, but she knowingly left us alone when we started our meal. Hint: if you're not from the area, use your NAV. I figured I could easily find the place: but street numbers on the east side of Frantz were goofy. One building went from 5400 to 5300 leading me to believe I was heading in the wrong direction when I wasn't. The restaurant was well worth this temporary confusion. It's great.

• Visited May 2014