“Very tasty and great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #9 of 224 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North York, Ont
“Very tasty and great service ”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here last week. I've been to another location and this location was really good. It was really busy but got a table pretty quick. The service was really good. Got our drinks right away. Pretty good wine list. Everyone enjoyed what they had. I had the shrimp tacos and They were really tasty and very filling. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area

Norwalk, Ohio
“A gem of a place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have never ever been disappointed by the Bonefish. The seafood is wonderful, and the service is always great. Whether you go for dinner, or just cocktails and an appetizer, I am willing to bet your experience will be great, too.

• Visited May 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Beautiful evening at Bonefish Grill”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have never been to Bonefish Grill, but I was visiting my sister who lives nearby this establishment, and she insisted we go. We could sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. Food was great! She suggested we start out with the Bang Bang Shrimp, which was nice, and we had a couple of their drink specials, which were really delicious. I had the blackberry sangria, delicious! And she had a cosmo in an ice glass, a must try. I had a lobster special off of their summer lobster specials menu, which was also excellent. Service was excellent too. Will go back again!

• Visited June 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Just Great Seafood!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

There is no Bonefish Grill where we live in PA, so we try to find one whenever we travel because we've never had a bad experience. This location in Dublin, OH, south on Frantz Rd off of I270, is no exception. The selection and food is superb. We had bacon-wrapped scallops as an appetizer that we literally could have made a meal out of. Best I've ever tasted. I had a sea bass special for the first time and it was delicious while my wife hid some delicious lobster tails away from my fork. The service is outstanding. We joked and quipped with our very attentive waitress the whole time, but she knowingly left us alone when we started our meal. Hint: if you're not from the area, use your NAV. I figured I could easily find the place: but street numbers on the east side of Frantz were goofy. One building went from 5400 to 5300 leading me to believe I was heading in the wrong direction when I wasn't. The restaurant was well worth this temporary confusion. It's great.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ohio
“Chain Restaurant that is Off the Chain”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love Bonefish. Expertly done specials, great seafood selections and a great atmosphere. I always seek out this particular restaurant when traveling because I know the quality will be great and I don't appreciate surprises. You cannot beat the ambiance or the witty commercials directing you to a succulent new dish. If you need a reliable go-to chain restaurant, make it Bonefish Grill.

• Visited April 2014