“Good Food, Comfy Atmosphere”
Review of Max & Erma's

Max & Erma's
Ranked #15 of 229 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Description: In 1972, Max & Erma created a fun, unique restaurant so friends and family can gather for good times and a great meal, and decorated it with eclectic artifacts and local paraphernalia. Since that day, we've been committed to providing our guests with irresistible heartland classics and friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere the whole neighborhood can enjoy. We've grown over the years, but always remain true to what makes us successful - delivering a great memorable experience so that every guest leaves with a smile. After all, Max & Erma wouldn't have it any other way.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Since I can't find the location on Sawmill rd I'm leaving this here. This place is pretty nice. They have a lot to be desired on the menu and the server we had was very nice. Even though a lot of people come here it still feels like a cozy place to eat. Good for families. Our food was pretty good and we ordered some fresh baked chocolate chip and macadamia cookies. As tempting as it is to eat one fresh out of the oven, after doing so I wouldn't recommend it seeing as how it was undercooked. It was really doughy and fell apart but if you let it sit for a while it's still hot enough to finish cooking itself. I ate some the next day and they were fully cooked, really soft and more delicious than straight from the oven.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have never eaten at one of these restaurants even though I have one near my home in St Louis, but it was close to my hotel. The food and service were excellent! My server told me about other good restaurants in the area that were close by as well. Would recommend when in Dublin.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Max & Erma’s - Dublin Ohio - 411 Metro Place North
We arrived at our motel late, passing Max & Erma’s on the way in I could see it was open with lots of twinkle lights out side, it was very welcoming. We sat in the bar area and were welcomed immediately with menus. Our server was pleasant and efficient and ready to please. After a short weight our food arrived and we were very pleased with the quality & quantity. The interior is all English Pub Style just beautiful. Our visit was on a Saturday evening about 10:30 PM and was pretty clean considering the busy evening. You can tell it is kept up nicely. We will stop on our next trip west.
(614) 889-8111

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is hands down one of my favorite places to eat and I was so thrilled to find so many in our area.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had heard so much about Max & Erma's, but was very disappointed. To start with the table was filthy, sticky and the salt & pepper shakers had dried ketchup on them. Our server was nice but did not know the difference in size between the Emma and the Max burger, and recommended a small sized nachos for 3 people and it was barely enough for one.

My wife had a tilapia dish and the fish was very overcooked. I had the " Too-the-Max" clubhouse which was a below average clubhouse sandwich as the bread was barely toasted and was rock hard and cold. The Caesar salad had way too much dressing and barely any cheese. My son's burger looked good and he said it tasted good, but there where only about 20 fries on the plate.

Skip Max & Erma's there are many better "American" food restaurants.