“Great food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tuttle Crossing Rd. and Blazer Parkway
Reviewed May 6, 2014

What's more fun than watching the talented chef's cook your food right at the table. Very child friendly and fun for the kids. Always generous portions of the best Japanese food in Dublin.

There are newer reviews for House of Japan

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had never been to this location. Delightfully fun atmosphere and great for families. Reasonable prices! For those familiar with a Benihana or Genji Japanese style steak-house in the Columbus area, be sure to try out House of Japan!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I usually don't do hometown or restaurant chain reviews but our recent visit to House of Japan for my husband's birthday made me want to make note of a couple of positives that made our meal even better. An hour before we arrived, I went to the restaurant's website to look at the menu and noticed that I could make a reservation online and I went ahead and booked our seats. When we got there (right on time) we gave our name and were seated immediately and our orders were promptly taken. We didn't wait for anything and I highly recommend online reservations.

I enjoy the value of the lunch menu. Hubby and I got the Imperial feast for 2 and it was fabulous. But by far, my favorite thing about our visit were the Mai Tai cocktails. Mai Tais are my favorite drink but they're not always so great the further you get from the tropics. House of Japan's version is delicious and is less than $6 each.

I am looking forward to visiting House of Japan again soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went to this restaurant because it was across the street from a hotel that allowed service dogs in training to stay. When I entered, I clearly asked in plain English if i could get carryout and wait for the takeout at the bar. The woman/owner handed me a menu. I ordered from the menu she handed me, and then, after I ordered, she came up to me and said we don't do carryout. Then she said we'll go ahead. Then she wanted to know why I didn't want to eat in, and I said I had a dog at the hotel that I didn't want to leave alone. Then she proceeded to tell me this awful story about how weird it was that people were so attached to their dogs that they committed suicide with them. She had this evil sneer on her face. i waited a long time for my order, but being tired from a long drive, I didn't complain. Finally got my order. It was not worth waiting for. They piled noodles and dry chicken on top of fried rice (thought I was just getting noodles and chicken) and there were just a handful of veggies, mainly overcooked zucchini.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for valentines day and were happy as always! They got us in 10 minutes before our reservation time, the drinks are reasonably priced and the food is amazing!