“Best food in Columbus”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tuttle Crossing Rd. and Blazer Parkway
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Some people are scared to eat Japanese food, but I'm telling you, the atmosphere and food at this place is off the hook! You have to give it a try!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite Japanese restaurant. This place is very busy and worth the wait. They take reservations and that is the way to go. The shrimp tempura is my all time favorite sushi. If you are a little timid about trying sushi this would be a great one to try. The hibachi grill will not disappoint. The steak and scallops with egg yolk sauce is my usual. The staff an food will keep me going back again and again.

1  Thank Emily O
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This has become a staple for my wife and I. The service it's great, the food is fantastic. The best fried rice in central ohio. We have tried other japanese grills and this one beats them all, hands down. Also,a great place for a birthday.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Had steak and lobster and both were amazingly good. And of course the entertainment was great too.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

So I've only been to maybe 6 hibachi grills, but this one was absolutely the worse. The sushi was old, the egg yolk sauce was slimy, and my steak was over-cooked. It was to Japanese cooking what the buffet is to Chinese food, low quality.

Been to House of Japan? Share your experiences!