“Great Food & Even Better Service!”

Cafe Istanbul of Dublin
Ranked #22 of 225 Restaurants in Dublin
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Great Food & Even Better Service!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Had a great meal with family on a Sunday evening. The staff were excellent, so attentive to our needs. They are breastfeeding friendly and the server observed my daughter being distracted at the table and they showed me a private room I could take her to. Food was excellent and authentic!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Buckeye05

“Awesome food, cool atmosphere, good service.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a handful of times now and each time the food has been delicious and the service has been good.As always they start you out with the house made bread with some sort of special olive oil. I have had a few of the shish Kebab's and the sultans delight. Both were mouth watering. Last time I was there they had a live violinist playing. He came around to all the tables and could play anything, it was so cool.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mwilson10988
Beachwood, Ohio, Usa
“Patio Joy on the River”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Turkish cuisine is a tasty treat here. The stuffed pepper I enjoyed was full of spices, not hot, that burst in my mouth. The hummus was too dry. It needed the middle eastern touch of olive oil in the middle. If I am looking for a nice spot in Columbus, Ohio I would sure go back.

Visited June 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a small catering need for a dinner party. The manager was fantastic about suggesting appetizers and main course. He even added an almond dessert!
One of our friends is a vegetarian; the food met his needs wonderfully! Everyone was very happy with the food. It is so flavorful and delicious. Even my kids love it!
We frequent the Easton location but are happy to have a local option too.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank traveler6627
Dublin, Ohio
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had Shish Kebab for my main course, sauteed liver cubes, and cacik for appetizers, great. homemade bread.This is the best Turkish food in Columbus, Ohio. Serdar, the owner is usually there to make sure everything is perfect.

• Visited January 2014