“Good Food”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 6, 2013

In February, we tried the Rudy Tuesday at happy. We ate burgers and happy hour drinks. The food was very good and the drinks were good and cheap.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This location is the best, others not always as good. I love to eat here as they have special menus for gluten free, soy free, egg free, etc. They also have the largest variety of vegetables I have ever seen in a restaurant which is great when you are watching your weight. All in all our favorite place and we eat there at least weekly, sometimes more. The peach ice tea is the best too! Enjoy.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Not able to find anywhere to stay in Dublin, Georgia ,itself, my wife and I rode to the Holiday Inn near the Interstate. I think perhaps it was as well that we could not find any hotel in Dublin:I don't think Dublin Ireland will be looking to twin with it anytime soon- though we did meet some nice people there, to be fair.
It is no fun riding off at night on a motor bike after a day travelling, so we walked from the hotel ( a good hotel, by the way) to Ruby Tuesday nearby. We had never been to a Ruby Tuesday so did not really expect much- which is often the start point for a good experience. This was no exception. Cocktails to start- my wife really enjoyed their mango mohito. Probably her favourite mohito of our month in the USA.I asked for a mint julep. The barman- actually the "mixologist" - had never heard of it. I told him Ray Charles, a Georgia man, had even sung about them! He looked it up and came back with a decent attempt at one.Well done!
My wife's blackened fish with squash spaghetti was superb as were my prawns Jamaican jerk with rice. We had a glass of wine and then a disastrous Irish coffee- and that on the second attempt. I think the concept of Irish coffee got lost somewhere in the translation- and the one on the mixologists computer was a Baileys with something or other. Terrible! However, that was a bit of fun finish to what was a really good night with friendly and chatty staff and really surprisingly good food.And the whole lot was just €72. A real find for us! Later in our trip we managed to find another Ruby Tuesday, which was good, but the Dublin one was better- quite a jewel.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Everyone in my party had ribeyes. Very tasty. Salad bar had lots of items to chose from. Location was very close to our hotel. Made it perfect for a dinner with family.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

good salad bar, nice atmosphere. we went to the Ruby's by Tuttle Crossing and it was a nice break from shopping -- will be going back sometime for sure!

1  Thank Kiki0412