“I love Longhorn Steakhouse but”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 226 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2012

the thing that had been bringing me back, the Desert Pear Margarita has saddly been removed from their drink menu. That was the best,most refreshing margatita ever! Our excellent server notified the manager of my disappointment so the manager comped me the black & blue margarita as a gesture of superior customer service. The steak and all side were top quality. I will definately be back to this location again. But please, please please bring back the Desert Pear Margarita!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was very busy when we arrived so we were not expecting the level of service and food quality that we recived. Everything was great. We did wait a minute for drinks, but we expected to, as much as there was going on at the time. We would go back next trip.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We ate here one Saturday afternoon. The food was great and service was very good. My DH had a steak, and I had the BLT salad. it was very tasty.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The parm crusted chicken was excellent. Very juicy and flavorful. The side salads were sizable, and the baked potatoes were pretty good as well.

My girlfriend ordered steak medium well, and received it well done, but other than that, no complaints. Food was decently priced.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Although my order was wrong, the service was exceptional!

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!