“Nice service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Although my order was wrong, the service was exceptional!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We showed up near closing, and the bartender had no problem at all with us coming in..and made our meal very enjoyable....She even gave my daughter peanuts to go...

Reviewed February 19, 2012

One of a very few routines in our lives is our Friday night at Longhorn. We are actually on our third "regular" servers. David finished his education and became a registered nurse. Sharon changed her schedule and works days at Longhorn. Jen L. knows us so well that unless we tell her we want something else, she brings us our usual order. On the few occasions when she has either taken a Friday night off or is occupiers with one of the groups that show up unannounced and are greeted like regulars, the server we have is equally competent and personable. There is a positive aspect to the Longhorn corporate culture. It is obviously a place people enjoy working.

The food is always outstanding. I do not believe we have had anything we had to send back. As an example, we usually have a baked sweet potato. They have a potato oven that prepares a delicious baked potato every time.

Two more things. We have been in a number of Longhorn Steakhouses as we have travelled. The food and service are always outstanding. It is strange to have to order, since we are not "regulars inn that Longhorn.

Several years ago I had to be transported to the hospital by squad. As my wife waited in the ER, my wife and the ER nurse kept looking at each other, wondering how they knew each other. Suddenly, they realized the nurse was David, our first "regular" Longhorn server.

Why not check out the great food and tremendous atmosphere at Longhorn. You might become regulars, too.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

This was my first visit to a Longhorn Steakhouse. It was a snowy, cold evening and I was in Ohio for a convention. I had heard great things about this restaurant chain so I was eager to try it for myself and as it was located at the edge of my hotel's property, I felt now was the time. I was not disappointed. The offerings were vast and varied and the pricing ranged from affordable to pricey, so everyone should be able to find a selection to suit their taste and budget. They also offer "under 500 calorie" options. The staff was attentive and friendly. I will be sure to add Longhorn Steakhouse to my list of favorites.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I'm a displaced Texan and I like the atmosphere. The food is excellent, and the wait staff is professional and friendly.

3  Thank The_Old_Ranger

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!