“Good Mexican food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ohio
“Good Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Columbus has a lot of good Mexican restaurants. This is one of them.

1 Thank David B

Springfield
“Horrible service, charged for an order that wasn't mine”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

My friend and I went here for dinner on a Friday night, which was busy, but not overly so (there was no wait for a table). We were seated and once we ordered, waited for almost 30 minutes for our food to come out. When it did, our appetizer never came. Our server did not check in with us at all. After almost an hour of being there, he stopped by, we told him we never got our dessert either (we ordered it when we ordered dinner) so he went to put the order in. Within 10 minutes they were bringing us our original food orders (that were wrong- I received a cheese quesadilla instead of a chicken) to the table. We were given the dessert for free, but when our bills came, we were charged for the appetizer that we never received and it was on the wrong bill as well. Although I hate doing this since I have worked in this business, we left no tip for our waiter since we were there for almost an hour and a half and our orders were wrong. I checked my bank account today and I was charged for the two separate bills and my friend was charged for her bill as well. Horrible service.

• Visited January 2012
US
“Superb margaritas, good food, and attentive service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

This restaurant is hands-down our favorite for a reasonable, yet tasty dinner. The appetizer sampler is huge, and goes well with the various drinks that are available. I especially like the Shrimp Diablo or the Fish tacos (with chile sauce), and my husband goes for the Chile Relenos or the Fajitas Del la Casa which are served sizzling hot in a cast iron skillet. Even though the building isn't new, it's fun to sit on the patio in the summer or by the fireplace in the winter. The staff is so friendly and eager to serve--they make you feel very welcome.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank travelingsoon
Dublin
“Tips beware”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

One Thursday evening my wife and I along with 3 others couples ate and drink at Las Margaritas on Frantz Rd. The food and drinks were good along with the prices were reasonable. The problem is with the waiter - when it came time for a bill the waiter just brought the total not the itemized - needless to our perfect evening was ruined by a greedy waiter. They had placed a tip on the bill due to number of people but because I could not see the bill I over tipped. Just greedy - always ask for the Itemized bill

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good variety of choices...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2008

Good variety of choices, great food and price is decent. Has a whole section of vegitarian dishes on the menu, compared to most places that just have one or two main courses available.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook