“Great pizza!”

Bridge Street Pizza
Ranked #67 of 226 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Last night was the first time we had their pizza. It was great and our kids love it too! wish it was a little cheaper but they gave hubby some coupons when he was there. Will be back soon!

1  Thank Lfingers11
There are newer reviews for Bridge Street Pizza

Reviewed December 24, 2010

The best pizza in town. I loved their gourmet pizza. The lady at the phone was very courteous and very polite. I loved their crust. Made fresh and oven baked. Their toppings were excellent too. Good product for the price. I highly recommend their pizzas to any one hungery for some unique taste.

1  Thank pizzasnob64
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Some of the best pizza in the Columbus area. I make sure to stop by every time I am in the area because I have yet to find another place with such a good quality product. The crust is buttery and crisp, the sauce compliments instead of covers up the flavors of the fresh toppings....no canned mushrooms here (biggest pet peeve with other pizza shops).

1  Thank rlm424