“Great food - Great ambiance”
Review of Tucci's

Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 225 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Darby Street
Description: Tucci's prides itself on offering the finest and freshest ingredients available in a culturally diverse menu. In addition to its wide-ranging menu, Tucci's is known for its outstanding wine program. Boasting more than 250 bottles in their wine inventory, Tucci's offers an Enomatic Wine System, that allows guests to enjoy 2, 4 or 6-ounce pours of up to 16 different wines typically not available by the glass. Complimenting the elegant, yet comfortable, dining room is the 3,000 square foot patio that Tucci's guests may enjoy from May through October. Care has been taken to decorate the patio with lush landscaping that includes real palm trees. In addition, the patio plays host to live musicians throughout the summer months with different artists playing every night. For guests looking for a unique dining experience to celebrate special occasions or corporate events, Tucci's proudly offers the Emerald Wine Room. This private Wine Room allows for an intimate and quiet dining experience with a dedicated staff. Tucci's offers complimentary valet parking Tuesday through Saturday, chefs who are constantly striving to present new and exciting menu offerings, and a professional staff dedicated to excellent service.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great food - Great ambiance”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had lunch outside on a beautiful day. The food and service were both really good. It was a little on the expensive side, but the garden outside seating made it worth it.

Visited July 2013
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Tucci's in Historic Dublin. I am glad that you enjoyed lunch on our patio. We truly appreciate your business and your feedback and we hope to see you again.

J.Dring@CLBrestaurants.com

Cleveland, Ohio
“Tucci's”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went here while staying in Dublin for the night. Good food and nice staff, that's for sure. I sat at the bar, since I was on my own. Seats were available inside with some wait for patio seating. Service was pretty fast, which is always a plus

The humus plate was delicious. Good portion, a little over priced, but still good. I ordered sangria for a drink. Good!!! Good selection of wine and if you have questions, someone on staff is available to answer anything you have questions on.

For dinner, I had spaghetti bolognese. The 3 types of meat in the sauce was good, and you could definitely taste the flavors involved. I got the half size portion and I still took some home with me. If you're looking for somewhere to eat, Tucci's is good.

• Visited August 2013
Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Tucci's in Historic Dublin. I am glad that you enjoyed the Hummus and Spaghetti Bolognese, as well as your time at our restaurant. We truly appreciate your business and your feedback and hope that you will join us again if your travels bring you our way.

Dublin, Ohio
“Usually a good experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We love the patio on a summer evening or at lunch; the renovated interior is pleasant as well, and I enjoyed the Tony Bennet music in the background at dinner -- a nice touch of urbane sophistication. By the way,this is a great place for Sunday brunch-- but be sure to make reservations. One thing I really like about the dinner menu is the option for half servings, since I don't like taking food home or wasting it. (Plus there's still room to enjoy dessert!) Currently there's a special local-foods-based menu (nice idea) so we saved room for the peach shortcake. Although it was tasty, one orders this to enjoy ripe peaches, not 5 or 6 small micro-thin slices, which were more like a decoration for the shortcake than an integral part of the dessert. (It was expensive, too.) Guess we should have asked the waiter instead of being lured by the menu description.

• Visited August 2013
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Tucci's in Historic Dublin. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we truly appreciate your business and recommendation. I will be sure to share your comments regarding the special Farm-to-Plate dessert with our culinary team, in case at any time it becomes a regular menu item.

We sincerely appreciate your business and your feedback and hope to see you at Tucci's again soon.

Ohio
“Slipping a little?”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We decided to go to Tucci's since we hadn't been there in awhile. It was a beautiful night, so we sat outside on the patio. It was packed. Unfortunately, our server brought down the experience. He was not enthusiastic, our food was slow to arrive, we had to ask for bread, and then he took forever with our check. The patio is awesome and we enjoyed being out there on such a beautiful night with a glass of wine. My husband's scallops were excellent and the meatloaf was true comfort food. The arugula salad was a more than ample portion but so delicious.

Hopefully, our server was the one bad apple of the bunch or was just having an off night. Overall, the rest of the staff were friendly and all other tables seemed to be well looked after and accommodated.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mfrancis05
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Tucci's in Historic Dublin. While I am glad you enjoyed a beautiful night on the patio, I apologize that the service did not live up to your -- or our -- standards. We take our guests' feedback very seriously and use the information that you provide to improve our operation.

Please email me directly at j.dring@clbrestaurants.com so that I may get more information regarding your visit with us, as well as to invite you back to Tucci's. Please reference Trip Advisor in your message.

Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Powell, Ohio
“Tucci's a cut above”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Upper middle not over the top in price or pretensions, wine selection has breadth and depth, some craft beers and a professional wait staff make this a worthy stop.

Visited March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Tucci's in Historic Dublin. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we truly appreciate both your business and your recommendation.

We look forward to seeing you at Tucci's again soon.

j.dring@clbrestaurants.com

Been to Tucci's? Share your experiences!