“Real Italian food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Real Italian food.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love this place, the price can be considered high priced but consider the fact that you will taking home some food. The bread is fabulous, the salad is to die for and i have had 2 different dishes here, the lasagna and the cannelloni, both were enough for 3 people and so good you want to finish the whole thing. The restaurant is very small and if you don't get there when it first open up, you will have to wait but it is so worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank b3thr0ck

Columbus, Ohio
“A favorite”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The husband and I went here for our first anniversary and have been back for subsequent years. The service a few years ago was fabulous but now I would rate it as average. The menu changes seasonally with some old favorites morphing with the fresh vegetables available. Overall, we enjoy the cozy atmosphere which is pretty good for a strip mall. We will hope again for the red pepper cream sauce to be available again - amazing!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank wanderlass
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Located in a small strip mall, this place is a hidden treasure! Good food, lots of selections, great service-- you couldn't ask for more. We had a large table out on the patio, never even made it inside on a beautiful summer night. Prices are a little on the high side, but you don't mind it when everything else is perfect.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sue B
Powell, Ohio
“Moretti's 'now that's Italian'”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love this tiny hole-in-the-wall location for its intimacy but the food is why I return. This is truly great Italian cooking, I generally have several appetisers and pass on the entre. The food is simply great.

Visited May 2013
Chicago
“My Favorite Place in Columbus”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Moretti's is - simply put - AWESOME! It is my favorite place to go in Columbus when I am visiting home. I live in Chicago and have traveled the world, but this place has some of the best Italian food I've ever eaten. The prices aren't bad (but keep in mind I live in Chicago so I think for Columbus, OH it's on the higher end), and the portions are HUGE! For sure two meals worth. Their meatballs are outstanding. The fettucine alfredo is rich and creamy. The crumbled sausage and banana peppers is spicy and done just right. The wedding soup is just like my Italian grandmother's! There are veal and chicken and seafood choices, so really you cannot go wrong!This is the kind of place you can go with the whole family or just the two of you and have a great time. Service is outstanding and the food is always consistent. It never disappoints!

• Visited May 2013