“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy Italian food and we can be easily disappointed. We tried Moretti's based on a recommendation from a local friend. What a great meal. The location in a strip mall caused us to raise an eyebrow. The dress code was very casual. My daughter and I started with salads which were fresh and very tasty. My wife ordered a tomato and mozzarella salad they may have been listed as an appetizer. I think she thought she was ordering a small portion. It wasn't small. It was one of the freshest and best tasting tomato and cheese apps we have ever had. Fresh and perfectly dressed with oil etc.
I had the veal moretti which was delicious. There was easily enough for two people. My wife had eggplant Parmesan which was great. My daughter had pasta and meatballs. The veal meatballs were the best we have ever had in a restaurant in the states. My son had pasta and chicken prepared with no sauce. All the entrees could have easily served two people. Total for the meal with a nice glass of wine was $90.00 before tip. For the quality of the food and the size of the portions, we thought that was more than fair. Service was very good as well. Small place, busy so reservations would be a good idea.

2  Thank hdm102058
There are newer reviews for Moretti's

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We took our 4-year-old along to a family meal (6 adults, one child). Restaurant was hot (it was 90 outside), close, and noisy. No menu for children. The food was OK, the prices high. It was simply a bad decision to take a child here.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I like the Veal Moretti so much that we cannot order anything else. The mushrooms on top are always perfect. Moretti's salad (with green beans) is also special. In the Columbus area...go to this Moretti's.

1  Thank KV143
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have been here many, many times. Service is excellent and the food is even better. Never been disappointed. Make reservation.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I think Moretti's is the best traditional Italian restaurant on the north side of Columbus. Their prices keep going up, but so are the prices at every other restaurant. I think the last time I was there it was about $22 for manicotti that included bread and soup/salad. I'd definitely recommend Moretti's for traditional Italian food.