“Great food and staff.”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #19 of 229 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We visited Thursday evening September 12 a half hour before closing. We were impressed with the young lady that helped us. She was very friendly and helpful. We did not get her name but she should be commended. My pastrami sandwich and chicken soup were great as well as the free muffins and ice cream.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Ummm, first time I've eating here. Had the Chicken Panini. Natural, grilled chicken breast, provolone, walnut pesto, roma tomatoes, organic spinach. Pressed within olive oil-basted French bread. Delicious and would recommend. Fast and friendly service. Free ice cream for dessert!

1  Thank Lookinthrualens
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I had the 1/2 Rueben with a side salad. The Rueben was stacked high and tasty. It came with chips & pickles. I fixed my side salad at the salad bar which had way more choices than t was expecting. It was a good salad. Afterwards we had an ice cream with chocolate syrup at no extra charge. Good food!

1  Thank Beachkat1
Reviewed August 31, 2013

So many choices that are all really good. A really large self serve salad bar, Really good soup and sandwich combos. It's pretty fast if you are in a hurry, but the food is so good that the line gets long right at noon. Love everything I've had there.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

It's like fastfood chains, but better than any other fastfood chains. Self-service, so no tip, but staffs are really nice and kind. All the foods are great, especially pot-pie and panini!