“Maybe I didn't order the right thing”
Review of Sunny Street Cafe

Sunny Street Cafe
Ranked #96 of 226 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Because a writer had highly praised the "crunchy French toast", I thought that would be a slam dunk. Wrong! Very mediocre at best. My breakfast partner ordered eggs Benidict and that dish was OK. Service was fine, ambience good, location not "user friendly" due to Sawmill Road traffic and right turn only restriction coming out of the strip center unless you can find the exit where there is a traffic light.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Sunny Street is a yummy diner with a friendly owner. Only downfall is some of the wait staff aren't so fast. It can be difficult to eat here on my lunch hour.
When eating here on a work break order food and drinks right away and get the check with the food.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great food. Great service. I was treating my daughter in law to lunch. We both wound up having breakfast and it was really good. The service was really good as well. I would recommend this restaurant to all. It has pleasing decor, good food, and great service.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Sunny Street Cafe's lunch menu is varied and offers a lot. The service is very good and they seem to handle a restaurant at capacity well. They stick to the menu selections and when we asked about the U-pick combos for one of their sandwiches not listed (Too Cool Turkey) it was only obtainable if we both ordered the same sandwich which we did. Understandable because of the artisan bread used for the sandwich; however, the turkey meat was mushy for the lack of a culinary word to describe the texture. A smoked turkey deli sliced would have made the sandwich great. The chicken noodle soup was really good as was the Greek salad. Portions were appropriate for lunch size.

I did look at their breakfast menu it is extensive and it is comfort food at its finest. Dieters beware.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service. We will definitely be back... just 1 suggestion - make real sauce for the eggs benedict.