“What's the point?”

Field of Giant Corn Ears
Reviewed April 22, 2013

To remind us that Dublin and Hilliard used to be nothing but corn fields? I lived in that area from 1983-1990. I liked it better when it was far last deleveloped. If public money was used for this, it could have been spent on more worthy projects. JMHO

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This has been here for many years. I have never seen anybody visiting there. It is a good landmark when I tell the way to my friends. That is the only time I use.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A large lawn with an aray of concrete corn cobs. Interesting sculptural pun, worth a drive by but hardly a destination.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Back when it was first put up it was novel, but even then it was kind of lame. My take on it was some tribute to Dublin back in the early 1970's when most of Dublin was a cornfield. Now it is just kind of a wasted space.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I know this display is for the guy who invented hybrid corn but why this unattractive attempt at art (in my opinion)? I don't understand the purpose or how this exemplifies what is did for the corn industry.