Review Highlights
Unique!

This is one of those things that makes Dublin unique! Living in the area, I’ve seen it lots of... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
BumgarnerRo
North Lewisburg, Ohio
via mobile
Another Dublin site

This is another of the sites that we always take visitors to see. It is definitely unique and it... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
philhhh
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews corns orange trees public art photo opportunity take pictures by accident in town osage ohio installation sam tribute display inventor pics discovery suburb
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This has been here for many years. I have never seen anybody visiting there. It is a good landmark when I tell the way to my friends. That is the only time I use.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A large lawn with an aray of concrete corn cobs. Interesting sculptural pun, worth a drive by but hardly a destination.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Back when it was first put up it was novel, but even then it was kind of lame. My take on it was some tribute to Dublin back in the early 1970's when most of Dublin was a cornfield. Now it is just kind of a wasted space.

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I know this display is for the guy who invented hybrid corn but why this unattractive attempt at art (in my opinion)? I don't understand the purpose or how this exemplifies what is did for the corn industry.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You haven't seen anything like this before:
Field of Giant corn ears Dublin ohio