“Jeni's”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Dublin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Dublin, Ohio
“Jeni's”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Ice cream is yummy! lots of people enjoying it together.
the locations are numerous and convenient. Best of all are the amazing and very numerous choices of flavors!

Visited November 2012

Toledo, Ohio
“Best ice cream I've ever had”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I promise, you will never taste better ice cream. My sister who has lived in the Columbus area for the past 12 years had raved about this place and I constantly told her that someday I'll eventually visit. Well after a long day with my niece and nephews at the Columbus Zoo, we finally stop by and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The staff was incredibly friendly allowing me to taste test several flavors before finally deciding on Wildberry Lavender. I appreciate the fact that Jeni's purchases their produce from local farmers and offers all natural made ice cream to the public. They have made a returning customer out of me.

Bottom line: Delicious ice cream, very friendly staff, all natural ingredients, and the company supports local farmers = win!

• Visited June 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
“Terrific ice cream and friendly service”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The ice cream flavors are unusual and creatively named and the quality is superb. It's prominently located on a busy street corner and somehow ends up being a stop on our way home no matter what time and from what direction we are coming. There are long-ish lines on summer evenings.

Visited July 2012
Titusville, Florida
“My favorite ice cream shop.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family just loves this place. We keep it for our special occasions or treats. Flavors are just out of this world.

• Visited August 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful flavors, lots of free tastes”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Couldn't believe how much individual attention I got in order to help me make the best selection. Delicious!

Visited October 2012