“Awesome Spa!”

Powell, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is my favorite spa in Columbus. I've been to many of the other large/commercial spas and never have as nice of as an experience as I do here. I've had everything from hair, to nails, to facials and its all amazing. The pedicure room is my favorite!

Visited February 2013

Columbus, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Tranquil surroundings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Very relaxing atmosphere. The service I received made me feel special, not like a number (such as from of the larger salons in town). I have my next visit lined up for my birthday. Looking forward to my next experience.

Hilliard, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GREAT FOR ALL THINGS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've gotten my hair cut, nails done, eyebrows waxed, and had a party for my little sister here! Great workers always fun to talk too and they do a quality job!

Visited August 2012