“Amazing Customer Service”

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed July 12, 2014

During a recent stay at your hotel, I had a wonderful experience!

For starters, I came in very late and realized I needed a wired internet connection for my work computer. Even though it was around 2 a.m., I was able to reach the IT personnel for support which was a surprise in and of itself. The woman I spoke to provided good customer support even at that hour and let me know i would need a wireless bridge. She indicated that these were available from the hotel front desk. I thought I would have to go down and pick up one myself. Imagine my surprise when I came home from work the next day and found the wireless bridge already setup!

Next, I was having issues with my TV. The maintenance team was gone for the day, but fixed it while I was at work the next day. I was pleasantly surprised to get back to my room to see the TV fixed AND that the maintenance staff also noticed my A.C. working incorrectly and they fixed that issue too!

Lastly, I did continue to have TV issues (no fault of the maintenance team I believe). One of your maintenance team members stayed late to try and fix my problem. When he couldn't fix it, he arranged for me to be moved into a nearby suite for my troubles and even offered to help move my belongings!!

It was very refreshing to find the Drury Inn employees understanding the importance of good customer service. This is sadly something we don't see much anymore!

I wish I could remember the names of the two gentlemen that assisted me, but just know you have a great team there!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have stayed at Drury Inns before and this hotel met our expectations and then some. The staff was very friendly. We opted for a suite for $10 more a night on top of an already very reasonably priced regular room and were very pleased with plenty of room for our family and a large bathroom with double sinks. The location is great for access to the Easton Mall and Columbus Zoo. The breakfast and happy hour selections were good, too. I hope we have an occasion to stay here again!

Room Tip: Pick a room far away from the elevators. We were near a stair well that was not near the two elevat...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ker917
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my life & I have never been treated so kindly & have received so much attention from a hotels staff, like I have when we stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites in Dublin, OH. The "Free" amenities that the Drury offered daily were far more than I ever expected! They were so on point! Their free amenities show you that they care about you & your family! They are "not" out to drain people's wallets, like some hotels!! This small hotel chain certainly has a great core value, which is "Family" oriented in mind! Their staff was amazing & accommodating in every way! This hotel was great in every way & more! They won me over & we cannot wait to go back & stay at the Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Northwest!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Vcontetrips
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here recently for an overnight trip to Columbus. This was my first time staying at a Drury Inn & Suites so I had no idea what to expect. Check-in went smooth and the employee was very welcoming and helpful. The room was on the smaller side, but was very clean and comfortable. The one thing that blew me away was the nightly "kick back" offered in the lobby from 5:30-7:00. Honestly I was expecting enough food to be able to call that my dinner, but it way over exceeded my expectations. They had rigatoni with meatballs which was excellent, baked potatoes, hot dogs with various toppings, nachos with cheese/salsa, salad, and various different snacks like chips, pretzels, etc. In addition, all the adults were given a card for three adult beverages. We personally don't drink, however, what a nice perk for the traveler that does. Honestly, eating downstairs for free in the lobby probably saved us a minimum for $25 had we even went out for fast food and the food was very good. We also enjoyed the complimentary beverages and popcorn that was available in the lobby until 10 p.m. I know in other reviews I had read that some people complained about the rules out quiet after 10 p.m. To me this was a plus as this made this an extremely quiet hotel. No excessive noise or kids running up and down the hallways as I have come to expect at other chains. Breakfast was also plentiful and better than some complimentary ones I have received at other chains. They had make your own waffles, eggs, sausage/gravy/biscuits, oatmeal/cereal, fruit, many different muffins/pastries, etc, and homefries. During the dinner hour one of the employees was walking around talking to all the guests and she just made everyone feel so welcome. I'm pretty sure her name was Allison. She seemed like she was genuinely interested in all the guests. The only downside we ran into during our visit was that they were doing repairs on the roof. When we first got there around 3:30 p.m. they were working which made it hard for my husband to lay down after a day of traveling. They also had signs posted that work would be starting at 8 a.m. the next morning. I wish that would have been something that we would have been told when booking because it made sleeping in pretty impossible. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again should my travels take me to this area. There is a nice mall across the street as well as many different types of dining options all within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri O
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was in Dublin for work and the hotel I normally choose, company preferred, was full. Everything was great from check in to check out. The room was very clean. Although I didn't eat dinner at the Inn, it is free to guests. I don't know what they had but do know that plenty of people were eating. There is a fountain machine, which is also free until 10PM. There was a great selection available for breakfast, although, the fruit didn't look as fresh. Only thing I could see that could be changed is a longer time to enjoy the free drinks, as they stop these at 7PM.

Room Tip: I had a room beside the exit door and elevator. I heard nothing after 10:30PM. It was very quiet s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were in Dublin, Ohio for our son's wedding, from Orlando, Florida. This hotel was fantastic! The Guest Service was exceptional! Justin, Zach and Veronica smiled and were very accommodating at all times during our four-day visit. General Manager, Andrea, went out of her way to meet our requests, and provided a personal touch whenever possible. We also had family staying here, in town from Connecticut, Florida and Hawaii. We especially enjoyed Breakfasts and the "kick-back" happy hours, together. Everyone had a great time! BIG Thank You to you, Andrea, and your awesome staff! Great job, everyone!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nice place to stay from check-in to check-out, the staff was very friendly. Even though the hotel seemed full, it was quiet in the evening. Breakfast was enjoyable and plenty of seating. If there is a Drury where we are traveling, that's where we stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple