“Great place with great kickbacks”

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I enjoy Drury inn, simple but have many amenities such as hot breakfast, drinks and hot food (can easily make it a meal). Swimming pool is small but clean. Rooms are simple but clean. Have great package deals!!! Services was great. Staff very friendly!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I stayed here for our Columbus Zoo, Zoombezi Bay and Cosi trip. The check in was so easy, the staff was very nice and the rooms were very comfortable. They have a kick back from 5:30-7pm each night where you get free food and drinks. They also have popcorn and pop available until 10pm. The breakfast was great each day! This is the perfect hotel for any type of stay.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any room choices that would be better than others.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Spent four nights at this establishment. Upon my arrival, I wanted to hang some clothing for the upcoming week in the closet. Had to call room service to get the closet open. Once I hung my clothes on the hangers, I couldn't get the closet door to close. This was the explanation as I was checking out...."that is the smallest close we have. It never closes when you put clothes in it." The other down side to this room is the noise factor. The noise was like an air conditioner unit that was just outside the room, but very loud. It was not the air conditioner in the room. Still don't know what it was, but it will bug, especially at night. The service was great, the breakfast bar very good and the manager's special in the evening average (especially if you like hot dogs and meat balls). Room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel, just not room 238.

Room Tip: Any except 238
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mindlemeyer H
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Drury Hotels. Any and all feedback is openly welcome, as it helps me to constantly evaluate our policies and procedures to ensure we are delivering a quality product and exceptional service.

I sincerely apologize for the design issues you described about our hotel. Because of your feedback, we are having our Construction and Renovation team look into a plausible solution to the issues in the room. I do, however, want to thank you for the kind words regarding the level of service and cleanliness of the hotel.

Thank you again for your time and we hope you continue to choose Drury Hotels for all of your future lodging needs.

Hospitably,

Andrea Ellerbrock
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Northwest

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff was nice and accomodated us for an early-check even though we made a same day reservation through trip advisor and not through the hotel's site. The rooms were quite comfortable, very clean and inviting with appealing decor. We didn't have time to take advantage of all the little extras that the hotel provides as we were only there for one night and had to attend a graduation party. So, we missed out on the free drinks and dinner. But, the free popcorn was yummy and the free unlimited soda was a nice touch. The breakfast was just okay. I've stayed at Drury Hotels in Missouri (Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau, e.g.) and I recall the breakfast buffet being more memorable there. Overall, a good experience. Great location with a nice mall and other shopping close by and good dining choices steps away from the hotel. I would stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChiGirl1977
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Drury inn northwest for two nights and they were some of the best. The hotel has easy access from I-270 which was nice. There were many things around the hotel in a nice area. The lobby was so modern and clean. The front desk staff were very nice- including Christina who checked us in. Cool glass elevator also! Room was very clean and modern as well. Bathroom was spotless and the room had all the amenities you need. Large closet as well. Beds were very comfortable and there was a microwave and fridge and large flat screen tv. I have never felt so clean at a hotel in my entire life. Great indoor/outdoor pool and spa and exercise room had top notch equipment. Breakfast was awesome with eggs, meats, potatoes, and make your own Belgian waffles in addition to a cooler item selection. Allison L., assist. General manager, was very nice and talked to guests and made me feel welcome. Great kickback with chicken, hot dogs, salad, baked potato, etc. also free drinks. They also have free popcorn and soda. To make a long story short, this place was great!! Stay here( it's actually much better than the marriott nearby!! Thank you again ALLISON AND CHRISTINA!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Drury Inn was in a great location for me. First time staying at this chain of hotels.
The room was just ok. The air conditioning was quite loud when running. Room clean and neat.
Spent a great time in the indoor outdoor pool . Loved the cocktail hour
Three free drinks per person each night plus lots of h'ordourves served. The employees, especially Darrel were a great help and all went out of their way to be of assistance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our first stay at a Drury and while we only stayed for one night it was a great stay. You definitely can't beat the extras. My son loved the popcorn in the lobby and we loved the free 5:30 Kickback food. I probably couldn't eat the dinner every night if I stayed for several days but the food was really good. I would definitely stay at a Drury again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family