“Very nice extras.”

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed at the Drury for a last minute trip to Columbus and couldn't be happier. The complimentary "snack hour" was perfect for snacking and watching the Buckeyes. It included hot dogs, nachos, veggies and dip, baked potatos, chips, and even 3 adult beverages per adult guest! The room was very spacious and clean. We really like the separate rooms for the washroom and shower/water closet. My initial concern with the shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser in the shower was put to rest after further investigation and the determination that it couldn't be tampered with. Overall, an A+ experience and we'll keep the Drury in mind for our next trip to Columbus.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Frank B
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin

Reviewed September 12, 2011

the staff here are all very friendly and helpful. my boyfriend lost his glasses and when we called to see if we had found them they had already mailed them back to us! the room is also very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Every Drury Inn I have ever stayed at was always excellent, this one was no exception. Their reception in the afternoon and breakfast cannot be beat. The only complaint is after the afternoon reception you sometimes don't want to go out for dinner, so control yourself.
What a Staff!! Everyone was so outgoing, cheerful & friendly. Really made you feel welcome.
Whenever traveling I check to see if there is one in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Very busy place during our weekend stay, but the staff kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked. Schedule didn't allow us to partake in the evening social, but the offerings sounded great. Have to admit I stay regularly at Drury and was once again very happy with my choice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Just stayed with a youth group in August.
Rooms were standard but nice and clean with modern TVs, fridge , microwave. Comfy, albeit, small beds. Air controls worked perfectly.
Kids enjoyed the pool - love the half indoor- half outdoor thing.
Customer service from the front counter to the food staff was the best I have seen - very attentive and willing to assist, in fact, go out of their way to make sure guests are happy.
The breakfast is good, and the light meal in the afternoon is more than light. We were there for 4 of the meal times and the serving area and eating area does get very crowded very quickly, although they offer more seating in the meeting rooms. One area for improvement, which I think is important, would be a better choice of drinks for children at the afternoon meal. Milk and Juice were both turned off and only pop was offered. I am not a health-nut, however, it's become quite common sense that children shouldn't have pop - ours are 6 and 9 - they were fine with water. It was funny when I asked about the milk for dinner, the wait staff said they offered soda, when I asked what else they had besides soda, she replied, there's also Root Beer - I had to laugh!
Also, should note, there is no currency exchange, I think I take for granted, being in a border city, that there is currency exchange everywhere - hard to find in the area. Overall wonderful hotel, great staff - always love a Drury Inn!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Just get there before 9 pm if you want dinner!!! This hotel was perfect! It's in a great area. After reading reviews of other Columbus area hotels I wasn't sure what to expect for safety but after arriving, my fears were totally calmed. Dublin is an awesome area, it's beautiful and very clean. The hotel had a security guard on duty all night who walked the parking lot (which was well lit) and lobby areas. We arrived about 8:15pm and found out that most of the area restaurants close at 9 so this is important to note... only the bars in the downtown area stay open past that. There is a walmart around the corner and a nice variety for food if you choose. As with any Drury hotel, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful with all of my needs/requests and the hotel was clean and provided everything it promised! There was a large number of children present because of sports tournaments and the close location to the zoo, But we didn't mind because we had a small child with us. Don't hesitate in making this your choice!! You won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This is an old style Drury Inn, so it is not as nice as their newer high rise hotels. However, for $75/night, we felt we got a great value. We stayed in the front part of the hotel, which has an open atrium with a glass elevator. The breakfast area was directly underneath. I was a little bit afraid of the possible noise drifting upwards to our room but we just turned on the continuous fan and everything was blocked out.

Our room was clean but as others have mentioned, there isn't much natural light with only one small window in these types of rooms.

Drury Inn is known for their free extras and it was great to get the free soda, popcorn, and snacks in the evening. The breakfast was fairly good but crowded. A nice touch was opening a meeting room to handle all of the overflow crowd.

If you are trying to get to Ohio State, it is about a 15 to 20 minute drive, on side streets, with no traffic. You are about 10 to 15 minutes to the zoo. Dublin is one of Columbus' nicest suburbs and there are plenty of restaurants around. Easy access to the I-270 freeway exit and located across the street from a mall.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple