“Staybridge Suites in Dublin, Ohio a beautiful hotel”

Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel is wonderful! We had a room with a separate master bedroom. The bathroom was tiny, but extremely clean (and I'm a "clean freak"). The living room was awesome with a chaise lounge and sofa (my daughter slept on the sofabed). Huge modern televisions in both rooms. A lovely kitchenette with a full sized fridge. I would've loved to stay longer! The hotel is near a shopping mall and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

michmom82,

Thank you for your review of us on TripAdvisor! I am so happy to hear that our one bedroom suite worked out so well for you and your family! I am so excited to share this wonderful feedback with my entire team!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Staybridge Suites was the best place I've have ever stayed at! The hotel is in a great location with access to lots of great shopping and restaurants nearby. The hotel room I stayed in was a studio suite with one comfortable queen bed with free high speed wireless internet access for my labtop, a 32 inch LCD flat screen TV with a very nice comfortable sofa to lay back on, a roomy bathroom with bathtub/shower and a nice roomy closet with an iron and iron board along with a laundry basket. What was also very nice was that the studio suite I stayed in had a fully equipped kitchen with a full sized fridge, stovetop microwave, dishwasher and coffee pot maker with two coffee cups, six tea bags and two packs of microwave popcorn. What I loved alot about the place was that it was very clean and homey like feel with an indoor swimming pool, fitness room and a self laundry facility. Also the staff was very great to me. By the way, I stayed three nights which I enjoyed and my room was on the third floor. At the end of my stay, I hated leaving there because the place was almost like home and I was so impressed. I definitely will stay there again on my next Columbus vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey M

Jeffrey M

Thank you for your fantastic review on TripAdvisor! My staff and I are dedicated to making our hotel a Great Hotel that Guests Love and glad that you enjoyed your so much about your stay! I can’t wait to share this review with my staff!

At Your Service,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed there with my family for couple of days and cannot be more satisfy. The room that we had has 2 rooms with queensize bed and twin bed. There are six of us and everyone fit in nicely as you can also utilize the sofa bed. In each room Staybridge provide LCD TV with cable, a roomy bath and an iron.
The breakfast that we had is one of the best breakfast we had during our stay is the states. A variety of choices that updated each day is nicely done.
The hotel also provide gym and indoor swimming pool to ke your body atone.
Overall I could not recommend enough this hotel as it is strategically located close to highway, malls, restaurants, fuel station and at the center of Dublin.
Definitely will stay there again whenever we visit Dublin.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jonkopping

Jonkopping,

Thank you for your wonderful and honest review on TripAdvisor! I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and that you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities! We love being a Great Hotel that our Guests Love and I can’t wait to share this review with my staff.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was one of the best places we have ever stayed!!!. The cleanliness and friendliness scores way up their with hotels costing a lot more per night. Everything was in excellent working order. I was so impressed I posted pictures on Facebook We will stay there again!

Room Tip: Our suite was large and had everything we needed and it was beautifully decorated.
1  Thank Fullofjoy2
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Fullofjoy2

Thank you for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always strive to be a Great Hotel that Guests Love and I can’t wait to share your feedback with our entire team!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We booked this hotel one month before our arrival and as Platinum member of IHG Rewards Club, we are entitled for room upgrade; therefore, we contacted the hotel directly asked for upgrade to two bedroom suite and they agreed to meet our request. By the time we arrived at the hotel, they are unable to give us two bedroom suite as they promised with reason that the hotel is at full occupancy. I'm very disappointed because we came with 4 adults and 3 children and we asked before. Unless we came there without even mentioned in advance with our request.

By the way the suite is good enough even though we have to cramp with 7 people in one bedroom suite. The room is very clean with good amenities from coffee, tea, popcorn and toiletries. Breakfast also provide rice with miso soup and so many choices we can grab. The location is near the big shopping malls and Wallmart.

Overall we liked the hotel, if they do honor our request we would have given them full ratings. However, after staying at so many hotels under Priority club hotels in USA, it seemed they rarely upgrade room for loyal Platinum member. That is something seldom happened when I stay in Priority Cub hotels across Asia, where we most of the time got room upgrade.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ucartech

ucartech,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest review on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I’m sorry that we were not able to honor your requested upgrade. When a guest books a standard room with us, they are booking the last room available, and while we always upgrade our guests when there is availability, there are times in which we don’t have the rooms available to upgrade. We would love to have you come back and stay with us! You can personally call me and I will take care of the upgrades for you!

At Your Service

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My sister and I brought our 5 little girls (granddaughters and niece) to Columbus to visit American Girl Doll Store. We loved this hotel from the moment we walked in. We had a 2 bedroom suite. It was awesome. Clean, comfortable, well stocked kitchen - meaning dishes and glasses - and did I mention CLEAN!!!
The staff was first class all the way! Not only did they meet our expectations, they interacted with the girls...treating them like superstars, making our stay even more enjoyable!
We could not have asked for anything better.
To quote our little travelers - ages 10,9,8, and two 7-year-olds...This hotel rocks! We agreed!

2  Thank Kathy D
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Kathy D,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel here on TripAdvisor. We love the honest feedback from our guests! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! Our team is dedicated to making all of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable! We cant wait until you guys come back and visit us!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Staybridge for a long weekend in June. We booked a one bedroom king suite and I was very impressed by the room. It really has everything you might need to make a stay pleasant. The full kitchen with a microwave helps a lot. They even give you a bag of microwave popcorn for a snack. The room was very clean and updated and the bed is very comfortable. They also had one of the best breakfast offerings we've seen at a hotel, great variety of foods. The exercise room had plenty of equipment to get a sweat going and the laundry room is a great help. I am looking forward to coming back to Columbus so we can stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our property! We are so glad that you enjoyed so many of our wonderful amenities! Our staff is dedicated to making our hotel a Great Hotel that Guests Love and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can’t wait until you come back and stay with us again!

At Your Service,