“Don't waste any more of your time looking for a place to stay, THIS is it!”

Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Seriously...you will be completely satisfied with your decision when you stay here. Everything is better than expected...loved that we could bring our pup. Loved that we saved at least $50 with the complimentary "grill-out" supper. Planning our next stay here already.

• Stayed: June 2013
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review of your recent stay with us here on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and that your pup got to enjoy it with you! My staff and I are committed to making the Staybridge Suites Dublin a great hotel that guests LOVE, and we are feeling the LOVE!!! I will make sure to share your fabulous comments with the rest of my team, and we all look forward to your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I used TripAdvisor to help me select a hotel for our recent visit to Columbus, Ohio. Based on the reviews, I selected Staybridge Suites. It was a perfect choice! We loved our suite. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen and a living area. This allowed my mother,who has mobility issues , to have the privacy of her own room and the knowledge that help was close if she needed it. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. When we return to Columbus, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of us here on TripAdvisor! I’m delighted that your two bedroom suite worked out so perfectly for your family during your stay with us here. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful comments to my entire team! Thanks for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our party booked four rooms for a family golfing get together. The rooms were very clean and well equipped. We booked too late to get a two bedroom so my 18 year old daughter had to sleep on the sofabed. That is not recommended. The regular bed was very comfortable. The room temperature was difficult to control with the thermostat. One degree change went from frigid to unbearably hot. I think it was just our room because no one else in our party had problems. I didn't even report it until we left.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

THANK YOU for such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor! I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay despite the issues with the HVAC unit. I am glad you enjoyed everything else our hotel has to offer, and we all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were set up in this hotel for a wedding weekend by our nephews, wife to be's parents, and boy did they have our comfort and enjoyment in mind when they did! Everything about this hotel was top notch! From check-in, to room set up, to accomodations around the hotel and every person we encountered that worked there was more than happy to take care of our needs and wants. Oh, and the beds!!! I wanted to bring my bed home with me as it was the most comfortable mattress I think I have ever slept on!!! If I ever have the choice of a Staybridge Suites to any other chain, it will be Staybridge. Thank you so much for such a memorable weekend stay.

Room Tip: From what I could tell from everyone that stayed with us, there wasn't a bad room choice there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank James B

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor! We strive to be a Great Hotel that our Guests Love and are so happy that you had such a wonderful stay! It’s fantastic to hear that Staybridge will be your chain of choice from now on!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

A surprise overnight gift from my husband. Because we are choice members, they upgraded the room. I don't know if this a new hotel or has had a recent updating, but it was beautiful, clean, our room was spacious with a full kitchenette, dishes and all! The bed was soooooo comfy.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Queen Suite. Wonderful. Construction in the are made a bit of noise in the morning...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that we were able to get you upgraded to a larger suite! I’ll make sure to share this review with our team. We look forward to your next visit to the Dublin area!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Staybridge in dublin this past weekend. I was able to check into my room early and was upgraded complimentary. My room was clean and comfortable! I had one of the BEST night's sleep in a hotel! It was quiet and had a great "homey" feel. I loved the easy access to Tuttle Crossing Mall and the highway. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends & Family staying in the Columbus area. Thank you to the great staff and management that made my stay excellent!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Tara C,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us here on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I are committed to making the Staybridge Suites Dublin a great hotel that guests LOVE, and we are feeling the LOVE!!! I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of my team, and we all look forward to your next visit!

Amy Hull

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is awesome. Very clean with a friendly staff. Newly remodeled rooms and breakfast area. Really nice conference room as well. They have a wonderful courtyard and pool area. I really felt at home at this property. It's the staff that makes a difference. The general manager took her time to talk with me and the director of sales gave me some great options for dinner.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

dmmamer,

THANK YOU for being such an awesome guest! We really appreciate the time you took to review our hotel. I enjoyed our conversation, and I'm glad Kim was able to help you with some dinner options. I will make sure the rest of my staff has a chance to read your great comments, and we all look forward to your next trip to Columbus!

Amy Hull