“Newly Renovated and Spacious”

Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Phoenix, Arizona
“Newly Renovated and Spacious”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night for a business trip to the Columbus area. I am a PriorityClub Platinum member.

Location: The hotel is right off the I-270 and Tuttle Crossing Blvd. in the northwestern part of Columbus. It was pretty easy to get onto the interstate to get around the city. The hotel is situated in a quiet area near a business park and some homes. There is a mall right across the I-270 that has plenty of restaurants to choose from, which is a plus.

Check-In: I arrived around 4pm on Wednesday. There was only one person in line to check-in, so it didn't take too long. The staff recognized my Platinum status and even gave me a voucher to buy some things in the store. I ended up getting some beverages and candy.

Property/Room: I booked a one bedroom king suite and received the same. I ended up on the 2nd floor away from the elevator, which was nice. The building construction is a little weak, as I could hear the guest upstairs walking around. Also, I could hear guests passing by in the hall. But it didn't cause any problems, since it was sporadic. The room was recently renovated, as the furniture appeared to be new and "modern". The bed was more on the firm side, which is a plus. The windows faced west onto parking lot and what appeared to be an apartment complex in the distance. There was plenty of room to stretch out and relax.

Amenities: Being a Staybridge Suites, you get the free hot breakfast buffet. I was surprised to see an option for Japanese guests (hot rice porridge). I am guessing there are a lot of Japanese business people staying there. The property also has a small fitness center, business center, bbq grill, and even an indoor pool.

Service: The staff was friendly and obviously well-trained. I can only say good things about them.

Overall it was a great experience, even though it was only an overnight stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
IntlSalesGuy,

Thank you for your review! As a Platinum Priority Club Member, you have an oportunity to experience many different hotels, and you know what to look for during your first visit. I am sorry for the noise that you heard from inside your room, but overall it sounded like a great stay. I will personally make sure we place your next reservations on the top floor in hopes to reduce any noise you may hear from other guests. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel dirtectly and ask for me when scheduling your next visit. Thank you for the compliments to our staff! They work very hard to provide great service, and I will make sure your review is posted where they can all see. We are all very happy you chose to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Amy Hull and The Staybridge Suites Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bethel, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed one night in this hotel. My family stayed for 4 nights. I was given just the room I requested, an upper floor end room. It was quiet on my floor and having no one above me was nice. The floors seem to be thin. Our girls played in my familys room and the office called abd informed them that the people below them could hear them. So if you have kids either REQUEST A LOWER FLOOR , or an upper quiet room away from others. Just in case! ur room was really clean cool when we came in but heated right up. The kitchen is really nice, and they have coffee and popcorn there for you. We had 2 TVs in our king suite. I love the two room layout, so you can use the bathroom and bed room while others are in your room. The staff was very nice and offered any help we could need. The breakfast had so many choices. If you can't find something to eat, you are just pain crazy. Fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, cereal, toast , doughnuts, poptarts, granola bars, fresh waffles, and several beverage choices. They serve Wolfgang Puck coffee, and again had 6 choices of coffee. I am sure I forgot something, but there was PLENTY!! Nice place to stay, just over the outerbelt from the Tuttle mall. A great place to stay!

Room Tip: I always ask for a quite room on an upper floor, at all the hotel I stay at. My daughter and I like...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Mommy2Lil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! So many people trust Trip Advisor reviews to guide them towards a memorable experience, and your wonderful comments will be read by many! Thank you Thank you Thank you! We hope to see you again in the future!

Amy Hull and the Staybridge Suites Staff
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and it has went through some renovation since my last stay, much improved. The staff is great and the comp breakfast and dinner is also very good.Great location for your every need.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1Sorlsr,

I am so happy to hear that you like the changes we have made! We have also added many new fresh ingredient options to the Evening Social buffet as well as the Breakfast menu. I have passed along your comments to the staff, and we all thank you for your compliments! We welcome you back anytime, and thank you for posting your review.

Amy Hull and the Staybridge Suites Staff
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stay at this hotel after Christmas and through New Year's. The staff at this hotel is totally awesome!! Amberlee, Diamond, Amy, and the maintenace team went out of their way to make us feel welcome and resolve any issues. Rooms and lobby were immaculate. Might be a little pricey for some, but is made up by the wide selection of a hot breakfast bar every morning and dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Right across the street from a Wal-Mart if you need food for the kitchen and less than a block from a huge mall. The two room suite I had was more then enough space for my family of Seven and my mother and father-in-law, Very pet friendly also. Highly recommend this Hotel for any type of stay in Colmbus as I myself will defintely go back there on my next trip to Colombus.

1 Thank Steve B
Stave B and Family,

Thank you again for choosing our hotel over your holiday vacation. It was truely our pleasure having you with us. I also want to thank you for taking the time to recognize our outstanding team! They work very hard and they really do care about our guests. It makes them so happy when I hang up a new review or guest comment, and I see them all gathering and reading the reviews aloud. We know you have many choices of hotels, and we are so happy you chose to stay with us! We look forward to your next trip to Columbus. See you then!

Amy Hull and the Staybridge Suites staff
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have stayed here a few times on business. As a woman travelling alone, I felt very safe in their hotel and in the area. This hotel is in a great location, close to a mall and lots of nice restaurants and fast food chains. The hotel is very clean and updated. The breakfast and evening reception is also a nice touch. I couldn't find one thing to complain about.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Addicted to Travel 35,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to rate your stay! As someone that travels often, you know what to look for in a great hotel, and we are happy that you found what you were looking for here. We are looking forward to your next stay!

Yours in Hospitality,

Amy Hull, and the Staybridge Dublin Staff.
Brightwaters, New York
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We booked a single queen bed room here when visiting relatives in Dublin because we thought we might need a pet-friendly hotel. Even though I had read the very positive reviews on tripadvisor beforehand, it still was a very pleasant surprise! Everything about this hotel is notably above average - the modern decor, the room amenities (kitchenette, plenty of closet and drawer space, places to put your feeet up while watching TV, free wi-fi), the lobby and free breakfast buffet, and the indoor fitness facilities.

I highly recommend this hotel. It isn't a luxury property but I would rank it very near the top of affordable hotels anywhere. The value is outstanding. I will seek out Staybridge in the future when planning trips elsewhere.

Room Tip: We stayed in 135 - first floor, and both the pool/sauna and fitness room were nearby.
Langholz Family,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I also received your handwritten comment card that you left when you checked out. Andrea was so excited to see that her service upon check-in stood out and helped make your stay a great one. I am very happy to hear that our rooms offered everyhing that you needed while away from home, and hope you will choose us again if ever in the Columbus area. Thank you so much for staying with us!
Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Nice property! Had a 2 bedroom suite, which worked really well traveling with two children. We were in town for a wedding in downtown Columbus, and opted to stay in the suburbs where we could come and go from the hotel easily. This hotel is ideally situated with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. We took advantage of the hotel breakfast, which more than suited our needs. Had a couple of issues with "blown out pillows" losing their stuffing on the sofa and a cobweb or two, but overall a great stay! Our room was super quiet, had plenty of room for all of us, and was more than comfortable. We are sold on Staybridge for family trips!

Room Tip: We chose a room on the north side of the building, away from the entrance. It was VERY quiet, but t...
Mama B,

Thank you for rating your stay with us! So many people look to trip advisor when choosing a hotel, and we can't thank you enough for your honest feedback! You are right about the decorative couch pillows. They just have not held up well even though they are all new, but this past week we repaired and re-stuffed them all so they are top notch again. We are all very glad that you chose to stay with us while in Columbus, and we hope to see you again for your next trip!

Yours in Hospitality,