I stayed here for 1 night for a business trip to the Columbus area. I am a PriorityClub Platinum member.
Location: The hotel is right off the I-270 and Tuttle Crossing Blvd. in the northwestern part of Columbus. It was pretty easy to get onto the interstate to get around the city. The hotel is situated in a quiet area near a business park and some homes. There is a mall right across the I-270 that has plenty of restaurants to choose from, which is a plus.
Check-In: I arrived around 4pm on Wednesday. There was only one person in line to check-in, so it didn't take too long. The staff recognized my Platinum status and even gave me a voucher to buy some things in the store. I ended up getting some beverages and candy.
Property/Room: I booked a one bedroom king suite and received the same. I ended up on the 2nd floor away from the elevator, which was nice. The building construction is a little weak, as I could hear the guest upstairs walking around. Also, I could hear guests passing by in the hall. But it didn't cause any problems, since it was sporadic. The room was recently renovated, as the furniture appeared to be new and "modern". The bed was more on the firm side, which is a plus. The windows faced west onto parking lot and what appeared to be an apartment complex in the distance. There was plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Amenities: Being a Staybridge Suites, you get the free hot breakfast buffet. I was surprised to see an option for Japanese guests (hot rice porridge). I am guessing there are a lot of Japanese business people staying there. The property also has a small fitness center, business center, bbq grill, and even an indoor pool.
Service: The staff was friendly and obviously well-trained. I can only say good things about them.
Overall it was a great experience, even though it was only an overnight stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio