“Try the Craft Beers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Waited almost another half hour after calling thirty minutes ahead, but it was dinnertime on Friday night. I sampled a couple of the craft brews and enjoyed them. The fish and chips I ordered as an entree was average. My wife enjoyed her pizza and that's probably what I would order if we ever came back. Good service and nice atmosphere.

1  Thank GozerTheTraveller
There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went into BJ's about a week ago and they were so busy that I had to wait for a server for at least 15 minutes before they took my drink order. Once i finally recieved my drink I had been sitting at the table for at least 20 minutes. The food was standard and the service was not great. I wont be back.

1  Thank rvs222
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have been here many times with family for dinner but I really enjoy having lunch with my spouse at the bar. Quick service and always good. Favorites: Buffalo Chicken Wontons, Sante Fe Spring Rolls -- and of course the Pizooki! Keep up the great work.

1  Thank DublinKatie317
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had 15 people in our party and they were able to accommodate us in a timely manner. The food choices are almost overwhelming. I think everyone in our party enjoyed theirs. The prices are reasonable. Somehow a piece of butcher paper got left on my burger and when the water saw it, he was almost horrified. The manager came over immediately and insisted on taking it off my bill. This is the kind of response I expect from a good restaurant when mistakes happen. The burger, except for the extra fiber, was excellent. My enjoyment of the meal was not effected.

1  Thank dpritch409
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Loved it! Had the ribs (awesome), the Chocolate chip pizookie and the brownie (Yummy) and the service was a ten! will plan on another visit soon. Was recommended to us by an employee at Woodhouse.

1  Thank Angie G