“Fast food italian”

Piada Italian Street Food
Ranked #48 of 231 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was average, along the lines of an Italian Chipotle. For the price, it isn't bad but definitely nothing to write home about.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's along the lines of chipotle but with Italian food. I'm a runner who cares about eating healthy and it gives me some great options. If I'm eating clean I can get a salad with lots of different veggie options. If I'm carb loading I can get the pasta or the piada and add some veggies and sauce to them. One of those places that can satisfy a whole family. Be sure to try the bread sticks!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I agree....so similar to "Chipotle" , except Italian and more menu options.
I really enjoyed my pasta bowl and artichoke piada. I don't think the food
was too expensive for fast food at all. It is fresh, and there are great options.
$8 for an extremely large portion. I am sorry these are only found in Ohio.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The folks who brought you Bravo and Brio have conspired to take the Chipotle approach to Italian. You order in line and add the ingredients you want as you go. The food is fresh and hot but too expensive for "fast food".

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Think of an Italian Chipotle (or Moes, or Noodles & Co). That is the premise behind Piada Italian Street Food. You order at one end and walk along the prep line, placing your order.

Good food. A Piada is like an Italian street burrito. You can also get soup or pasta bowls.

The servers were great about explaining the process and making suggestions. Overall, good value and a nice meal.