“wonderful” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Dublin
youngstown
“wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2009

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. My first experience was the month prior in which I stayed at the Polaris Pkwy location north columbus. Both hotels were great. Great locations, great price for everything you get. The rooms were clean and wonderful. I recommend this to anyone traveling for an overnight trip or an extended trip. I will continue to stay at extended stay properties whenever I travel.

JC,
The YO

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank osu1Youngstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
hockytwn02
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

I was here on Business by myself. I booked here because it was supposed to be with-in walking distance to a few restaurants. When I got there I asked the clerk what restaurants were around. She had suggested the Applebee’s or TGI Fridays. Wow they were very far for walking and would not recommend anyone to walk it. It was close to about a mile. If you are happy with a steak and fry joint then you will be fine. I also think there may have been an O’ Charlie’s as well.
The Wi-Fi was good (for an additional fee), but if you need a LAN connection you’re out of luck here. There was a series of little things. These little things you notice when you’re at a nicer hotel such as no paper pad in the room, pen to write with. I had to go to the front desk. No additional coffee packs available. Not even shampoo or conditioner in the rooms.
BEWARE pets are allowed in this hotel. They are supposed to place a tag on the door stating that there is a pet in the room. I found out that the person across from me as well as the person next door to me had dogs. Every little noise that was made in the hall they would bark. I love pets and have them myself, but how annoying is it when you’re trying to relax and dogs are going nuts.
I figured that the owner was trying to place every penny in their pocket as possible by not spending anything on little things to keep their guests happy. I would not bring my GF here EVER. I did like that there was a kitchen in the rooms and there is also a grocery store and various shopping stores nearby. Very nice area just not my cup of tea and was not my favorite place to stay. I will for sure stay in the area again just not here. The bed was okay, A/C blew very cold.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Dublin hotels

Troy, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

This was the second time staying here. Room was clean and comfortable. Asked about a certain restaurant and the front desk looked it up and printed Mapquest directions for me. Staff was again friendly. I am picky about where I stay and I would stay again and recommend. .

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank mhelke
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2009

This is a nice place to stay. When I moved from NJ to OH, I stayed up here up front for about a week till I moved in to an apartment. This place is good and also is very affordable.

There is another one near Easton which is a little bit expensive but you cannot find very major differences so as to warrant a double the price.

The kitchenette is sufficient to satisfy cooking needs for about a week. Nice and clean, the front desk agents are very supportive and responsive.

1 Thank Doby_at_OH
Cuyahoga Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2009

What a great room for such a low price. My room had everything I needed including a kitchen. The hotel appears to be relatively new construction and everything was very clean. I think you get a lot for your money when you stay at this hotel. I will definately stay at this hotel every time I'm in Columbus!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Aclassicaka
Richmond, VA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2009

Business made me stay here - unfortunately.

Nothing to brag about - enjoyed the reclining chair.

Rooms are large, however mine was dirty. Hair in drawers - question if sheets were even clean.

Breakfast is a joke - muffins and bagels and some old oranges.

Internet - fee - but good for all days of stay.

No daily service.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RichVAFamTrav4
mansfield,ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2009

great folks work at this place. i stay there for work/rest and feel very at home there. staff always have a kind word and the rooms are great. mostly enjoy kitchenette and comfy beds.i'll be back

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business