My wife, daughter and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn Columbus-Dublin for three nights during Ohio State graduation, June 2010. Mike at the front desk was a wonderful hotel representative assisting us with good places to eat, fun places to go to near the hotel and coping with problems that arose with the expedia booking people. There is a great restaurant in walking distance of the hotel. The hotel is in a very nice section of town. If you book through aarp-expedia, you'd be smart to double check with the hotel to make sure your reservation was done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Red Rood Plus location has all new rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Close to Columbus Zoo and Zoombezi Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Columbus Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Red Roof Inn Dublin
- Dublin Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin Ohio