Via Hotwire.com, we ended up at the red roof and for $38/night, we were pleasantly surprised. We stayed there March 13 &14, 2013. Clean, in every way, hot coffee in the lobby, ice machine, parking all perfect. Close to the highway, Kreoger, Mc Donalds, White Castle etc. and every sort of shopping needed within walking distance. Friendly staff........my son and I couldnt ask for more. 20 minute drive to downtown as we went to a Columbus Blue Jackets game. Parking throughout the city during events only $10! Clean city.....makes Cleveland look like an armpit. You can walk next door and check out the Lambrougini/Mazzerotti dealership for kicks! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Red Rood Plus location has all new rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Close to Columbus Zoo and Zoombezi Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Columbus Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Red Roof Inn Dublin
- Dublin Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin Ohio