“Perfect.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Dublin
Orillia, Canada
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Via Hotwire.com, we ended up at the red roof and for $38/night, we were pleasantly surprised. We stayed there March 13 &14, 2013. Clean, in every way, hot coffee in the lobby, ice machine, parking all perfect. Close to the highway, Kreoger, Mc Donalds, White Castle etc. and every sort of shopping needed within walking distance. Friendly staff........my son and I couldnt ask for more. 20 minute drive to downtown as we went to a Columbus Blue Jackets game. Parking throughout the city during events only $10! Clean city.....makes Cleveland look like an armpit. You can walk next door and check out the Lambrougini/Mazzerotti dealership for kicks! Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank luigilou
kent s, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your stay at the Dublin Red Roof Inn. I am glad that you found everything at the inn to your liking. Dublin is a great area and there is a lot to do and see. And you got to see the Blue Jackets while they were on a hot streak. Great! I hope you can come back and visit again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Union, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I leave in Dayton and work here in Columbus so from time to time I stay over a night here in there so I don't have to get up so early. This place is perfect for me, always a clean room, very quiet. Who needs a big expensive hotel when you have everything here. Krogers, gas stations, CVS right across street! Joyce has always been very helpful along with others. The several times I have been here, she has been the one at the front desk to check you in! If you are in the area stop here in stay, you will understand what I am talking about! You couldn't ask for better for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kent s, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for reveiwing the Red Roof Inn Dublin. I am glad that you find Joyce and the rest of the staff helpful and accomodating. We pride ourselves on being clean and comfortable and accomodating. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff. Hope to see you soon in Dublin.
Steubenville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We drive to Columbus just about every other weekend in the winter and this place is perfect! The price is always cheap, the rooms always clean, very quiet, safe and close to restaurants. It may not have the perks of a big fancy hotel, but if you need a place to sleep this is perfect! You save enough money on your stay to grab breakfast at Bob Evans right next door or dinner up at Max & Ermas not even a mile down the road. Staff is pleasant and as stated above the rooms are clean!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences at the Red Roof Inn Dublin. I really appreciate your comments about our inn and I will be sure to pass those on to the staff. We hope to see you soon in Dublin. Thanks for choosing us!
Burton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We came over here after escaping the awful Worthington Red Roof. After what we saw in Worthington, the gal here at the front desk graciously let us look at a room before we checked in. The room was very clean and no odors. The bathroom immaculate, not even a speck of dust on the vent. Frig and microwave were very clean as well. What a relief. Checked right in and were very comfortable. I was here for medical procedure so truly appreciated a clean, quiet room. Temp easily controlled. This is actually my third stay at this Red Roof and it has been consistent. The only reason that I had originally reserved at Worthington was due to proximity to family member. This was well worth the longer distance from them. The only reason for not giving a 5 would be that there is no in-room coffee or hairdryer and the older TV. It is a cold walk to the office to get coffee in the morning in the winter.

Room Tip: If you can get by with a King bed, Get the Deluxe King as it has been completely renovated with the...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on our inn. I am very happy that you found us to be well worth the extra distance from your appointments. I hope your procedures went well. We all look forward to your next visit to Dublin.
Taylor, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I'm hesitant to even post this review because I don't know if I want everyone to know about it. This is an excellent Red Roof Inn. No, it's not the Hilton, however if you are considering a Red Roof Inn level of motel then you are in for a treat by staying here. My fiance and I travel to Columbus to visit family every year, and this place is the perfect fit. I am your typical woman- I like things CLEAN, especially when it comes to where I will be sleeping or showering. When I stay anywhere besides my own home I check everything, even when staying at the Large Casino Hotel in Detroit near my home. This Red Roof Inn is borderline sterile. I pull back sheets, lift the mattress, check the nooks and crannies( with a flashlight) that don't always get cleaned even in my own home. There was not a single hair or fuzz in the bed, under the mattress, or in the bathroom- anywhere. The staff at the front desk is always welcoming and helpful. They had turned up the thermostat for our arrival to a toasty 72 degrees in our room, which was heavenly because it was in the teens outside. If you are looking for a clean, no frills room to sleep and shower, look no further because this is your place. No, they don't have fancy TV's, fantastic scenery, or silk sheets, but the bed is comfortable, the shower was hot, and the staff was friendly. Stay here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kent s, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for posting a review and sharing your experience at the Dublin Red Roof Inn. We are thrilled that you find us clean and comfortable and accomodating for your visits to relatives in the area. Providing great value and service is our goal each day. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our staff. We look forward to your next visit to Dublin.
Mentor, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have travelled to this location for close to six years. The price is right and facilities are what I need as I am travelling for business and the cost is on me. Joyce is the best !!!! She always takes care of me when I check in. Also there is a night manager (forgot her name) who definitely took care of me. All the staff I have meet here has been wonderful. The area is safe and close to my work location. Also plenty of areas to eat around this location or within 5-10 minutes. I just need a clean room with a TV with a good bed and of course a clean bathroom.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kent s, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your review and comments concerning your stay with us. Joyce and Glenda are definitely great employees for us and I am glad you have gotten to know them and they take good care of you. I will be sure they see your comments. Thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you again in Dublin real soon.
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The room was very inexpensive and that earns it three stars. The staff was really nice and quick and that should earn it 4 stars. But. I was staying here for a few days while I was in town on business and I payed a little extra in order to get the room that offered more "office" ammenities. That was a joke - it had a long table that kind of resembled a desk, with limited power outlets, a chair that barely moved beacuse the space was so tight, and nothing else. There is free WiFi which is awesome, but it was an awful connection. I was better off tethering my phone to my computer. All that aside I'd be willing to give this 4 stars to encourage families on a budget to use it, but the final 3 stars comes because of the cleanliness. Not up to par. The toilet was not clean when I got there and they didn't seem in a hurry to get working on it. You would think that they would at least wipe down the sink but no...that stayed dirty until I cleaned it before I left. So you get what you pay for, but I would still hope the room could be maintained a little better. Hopefully this property is scheduled for RRI's "next-generation" upgrade which will hopefully make this a much more appealing place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kent s, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of your stay at the Red Roof Inn Dublin. I will pass on your comments to our staff. And, we will get to work right away on the problem with the cleanliness in your room. This is unusual for our property and unacceptable. Thanks again for commenting.