Pretty typical of a budget accommodation. Our room was not remodeled but was clean and had carpet newer than the bedding. Shower, sink and faucets all worked well with plenty of hot water. Heating system was not fan driven and quiet and effective. If you have problems sleeping the bedding will not please but all normal sleepers will be fine. Our room was quiet despite having neighbors either side. The outside entrance for all rooms does cause some foot traffic noise commensurate with the occupancy rate. Our two night stay was fine, you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Red Rood Plus location has all new rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Close to Columbus Zoo and Zoombezi Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Columbus Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Red Roof Inn Dublin
- Dublin Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin Ohio