My wife and I stayed on a Friday and Saturday night while attending a trade show at the nearby Embassy Suites. The location was perfect. There is a Bob Evans within walking distance. The room was very basic with two beds, color TV (CRT), wi-fi, toiletries and towels. No coffee maker and no breakfast but we weren't paying for it either. The pillow were foam filled and not real comfy. The room was clean. The TV reception on some of the channels was very poor. The courtesy coffee in the lobby was cold. The staff was friendly and helpful. The building and grounds are showing some wear and tear but are clean. We would stay here again if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Red Rood Plus location has all new rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Close to Columbus Zoo and Zoombezi Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Columbus Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Red Roof Inn Dublin
- Dublin Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin Ohio