“Expected better.”

La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
“Expected better.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at La Quinta on a business trip for one night. Ended up with two doubles and no fridge. The sheets on one of the beds had several slits and holes in them, so I just used the other bed. TV, flatscreen, with an onscreen guide was very nice.

Breakfast was a huge disappointment. The waffles were bad, the coffee was bad.

The location was great, but the walk across Tuttle Crossing was treacherous with a malfunctioning pedestrian signal.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed August 1, 2012

the front desk staff continue to provide excellant service. Any small problem was handled immediately.
My staty was two nights, away for one night and back for two rooms ( my Daughter ) for two nights. I had requested a ground floor room initially but that did not work out too well. The room #103 had a sewer odor that staff tried to deal with by spraying and that helped a little bit. We opted for the third floor o the second stay. Staff were most co-operative in switching my room to accommodate my need for a fridge for my insulin.
I will still come back to this hotel because of the effort made by the staff to make us feel important. I expect to be back next week or earlier as our son who lives in Dublin is dying and we have to make some return visits. Austin Beal

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is the third time I have stayed here and it is always a good stay,.

I feel that the price is reasonable, the rooms are clean and comfortable and being next to P.F. Chang is a plus too.

Only one complaint: I arrived on a Saturday evening and noticed broken glass in two places in the parking lot. It appears that a couple of cars were broken into over the night before but the broken glass was never cleaned up until Sunday morning. I am not too concerned about the break-ins. That can happen anywhere and it was probably a random smash and grab.
But it is still unnerving to see that broken glass when you first arrive.

Other than that, I will return again. This place is worth the stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The hotel was perfect for my husband and I to spend our anniversary away from home for 1 night. My first choice was not this hotel simply because I wanted to go to a hotel we had not been before. The plans fell through on the other and we just pulled up at this one. Jay was so helpful with us not having a reservation and he pointed us to a very romantic resturant. I am pleased with the hotel and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Room was good, clean and staff was courteous and helpful. Great restaurants in the area. TV was good. Nice stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stayed here on a short vacation - the staff was great and the room was fine. Room was clean with a comfortable bed, good location - would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family