Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswedding blockdirector of salespool and hot tubbreakfast was deliciousvery nice hotelhousekeeping staffbusiness tripgreat place to stayclean roomsexcellent staygreat customer serviceconvenient locationwould stay againomeletlobbycolumbuskeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I thought the location was wonderful.......! Guest services were awesome, rooms were not as nice as other Hilton Garden I've visited in the past. But still ok experience. Breakfast was good, but I waited almost half hour to get a cheese omelet and coffee refill.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anna H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Michelle:

Thank you for your great review of our Hilton Garden Inn! I am so glad the staff gave you great service and the location was convenient for you. Our rooms are older than most other Hilton Garden Inns, so we will be going through a full renovation to our hotel this fall! I hope you can come back and enjoy our brand new hotel. Thank you again for your great feedback.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great hotel if you are traveling by yourself or with a spouse. Not so great with a family. They basically only have two types of rooms. One with two full size beds and one with a king size bed. Not much room with two adults and two children (ages 9 & 12). But for the price we made it work. Staff was very friendly and accomadating. We did not eat there, so can't comment on the food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Christine:

I want to thank you for your review of our hotel. We value our guests and want each of them to be comfortable. I apologize that our room size was not too comfortable for your family. We do offer a King Evolutionary room that is a little bigger than our standard rooms. These rooms are located on the corners of the hotel, so they provide a little more space. I do hope you and your family will stay with us again and can request this room type for you guys. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff to be extremely friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. I asked for a non-smoking room, and found myself in a room two doors down from a smoking room. I asked to be moved and was moved to a room farther from a smoking room.

It seems like they have one smoking room on every floor rather than concentrate all the smokers in one location. The smoking rooms definitely reek when you walk by one. Otherwise, the rooms are clean and quiet. The windows open, so I was able to breathe fresh air on a muggy night. As noted previously, omelettes made to order are excellent. Make your own coffee if you want something that actually tastes like coffee. I'm from the Pacific Northwest and like coffee stronger than anyone I know from the Midwest can drink, so I can understand why people in Ohio might think it is fine. They'd probably die if they had a cup of mine.

The hotel is in the middle of Generica, a long drive from just about anywhere. There is a Max & Erma's restaurant about a five minute walk away. It was, however, a convenient location for my morning appointment and I made it there on time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Anna H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

bb_organic:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin. We value each of our guests and want them to have an enjoyable stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you were placed near a smoking room and that it smelled very strongly of smoke. We do only have four smoking rooms on our property and they are all located in the corner of the top floor.

I like my coffee very strong as well so I can relate to you on that note!

Once again, thank you for providing us with your feedback and we hope you will continue to stay with us when you are in the Dublin area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My room was perfect and I had a great night's sleep. The decor was lovely. Breakfast was delicious. I would recommend this hotel. Also, it was near to other businesses and restaurants, and the thruway entrance.

Laura:

Thank you so much for your awesome review of our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin! We want all of our guests to have as good of a stay as you did. We hope you will always choose to stay at our hotel when you are in this area. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The hotel might be showing some age, however the it is spotless, staff and the breakfast along with the bar could not be any better. Location of the Hotel is wonderful easy to interstate, downtown area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Marybeth:

Thank you very much for your great review of our Hilton Garden Inn Dublin. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay. We are an older hotel, so we have started to show some age. In order to rectify this, we are going to be going through a full renovation to our hotel this fall. We will almost be a brand new hotel! I hope you will continue to stay at our hotel each time you are in the Dublin area. Thank you again for your feedback.