1,239 results
All reviews evening reception made to order omelets free drinks happy hour nice stay complimentary breakfast living room pool and hot tub coffee maker business trip very nice hotel soccer tournament staff was very friendly atrium conference columbus wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Positives: Updated decor, large room, very clean, nice touch to have omelet station at free breakfast, free parking
Negative: Strong overly sprayed air quality, living room area facing internal atrium with very little natural light

Trip type: Traveled on business
CMHES, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our spacious suite and complimentary cooked to order breakfast. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here as there was a seminar I went to and enjoyed the experience. My room was very spacious and comfortable with two double beds. They had a very nice free breakfast with an omelette maker and plenty of options. The staff was very friendly and no parking problems. There is also an exercise room but I did not use it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

We are happy to here you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time we hope you have time to utilize our fitness center.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in staff was friendly and efficient. Every staff member went above and beyond (breakfast staff, omelet makers, bartender, cleaning staff). Common areas always clean despite high use (soccer tournament weekend, the hotel was fully booked). Room extremely clean. Breakfast selection was excellent (no waffle maker but my kids getting older and 12 year old was not sad about it anyway so it wasn't missed). Our room was beside the elevator and I was worried it would be too noisy - especially with all the kids running around the open hall plan, but back in our room was totally quiet. This would have been easily a 5 star review except the quality of sleep was terrible for 2 reasons. One the pillows were past their prime. The first one was lumpy on one side and flat on the other. The rest were varying degrees of better but certainly past time to be replaced and made for a fitful sleep. The other problem was the room just would not cool down. I set it on 70 during the day and 66/65 at night. I woke up repeatedly all night sweating. The room was 72 degrees when I woke (warmer than during the day), I moved it down to 64, then 62, then 60 throughout the night and it never cooled down. The next day I kept the room at 65 all day hoping for a better night sleep. It helped a little but never really cooled down to my preferred sleeping temperature. Not only was my room too warm but the common areas were very cold. Other very minor inconvenience was after checking in tired and ready to relax, first I had to sclep back to the very back corner of the lot sto my car to put in the parking pass. The fitness room was working treadmills and was nice. It is really a shame of the poor quality of sleep with the junk pillows and overheated room because the rest of the time it really was a very pleasant stay. But if I can't get a great night sleep at a hotel, I can't give it above 3 stars regardless of how fantastic every other aspect was because quality of sleep is very important.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We are continuously working to improve our overall guest experience and will take your experience into consideration going forward.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Internet was promised not provided
Room smelled of rotten eggs
Was not notified of a $10 parking fee..... how did they no I used parking service
Coffee machine defective, dirty used coffee pods, dirty coffee area

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Dana H

We apologize your recent stay did not exceed expectations. We see that you booked directly through the Hilton website and verified our parking cost is listed. However, the scent of the room is not up to our standards. We have credited you Honors account with points to Make It Right. Please consider visiting us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed with my two small children and husband while we visited the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium. Beautiful hotel with clean room and facilities. They actually had Disney Jr which was a lifesaver and my kids enjoyed the pool and free snacks at the evening reception.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are happy to hear to stayed with us while in Dublin visiting the Zoo. Next time you come feel free to buy the tickets at the hotel so you can optimize your time at the Zoo!