Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
$118
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$90
$116
$109
$99
$98
$93
$119
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$69
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$87
Travelocity
$179
$109
TripAdvisor
1,025 results
All reviewsevening receptionomeletgreat complimentary breakfastmade to order breakfastfree drinkshappy hournice staybeautiful hotelliving roombreakfast buffetcoffee makerpool and hot tubbusiness tripsoccer tournamentstaff was very friendlydublin areaatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I just competed my first visit to the Embassy Suites in Dublin. Great place - EXCEPT they control the air conditioning in the guest rooms, so the temperature can not go below 69 degrees. What?! I felt like I was back in a college dorm. My room was uncomfortably warm - preventing a restful night's sleep. Upon calling the front desk to inquire, the employee informed me, 'that's as cool as you're allowed to make it'. My thermostat never even reached 69 degrees. Considering it was 90 degrees outside, this was an unacceptable policy. Come on Embassy. Not all of us are cold-blooded. My expectations for you are higher.

• Stayed: August 2013
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review about The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am terribly sorry to hear that you had problems with the cooling system in your room. I am so sorry if we had some sort of miscommunication. Each of our guest rooms has individuals controls for our guests comfort. The hotel does not control the temperature in the individual suites. Unfortunately the unit in your room was not functioning correctly. It has since been repaired. Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you experienced.
Becky Miller

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everything about my stay was first class. From the beer at the bar to omelet at breakfast. My room could have slept six but it was just my wife and I. We had a wedding to attend and had a great time only to return to our comfortable bed, and delicious room service. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Troy J
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio during a recent trip there. I was very impressed with the staff there - exceptionally helpful. They allowed me to check in an hour early, as they did have a room available.
The breakfast in the morning (included) was great! Embassy Suites serves a full breakfast, not just a continental breakfast.
I have never had a bad experience with any Embassy Suites that I have stayed at, but this one in Dublin really stands out as exceptional!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have stayed in better Super 8 motels!! The internet isn't even free!!! There were bugs in the bathtub. The service was not good. People were rude and disrespectful. The breakfast was good and it was nice that they offered free beverages in the evening however doesn't make up for the crappy service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us and that we were not able to provide you with an exceptional stay. I was especially disappointed to read from your review that our staff did not provide you the professional and courteous treatment you deserve. I can assure you this is very unusual to happen and I've made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. We make every effort to respect our guests and I truly apologize for any inconvenineces this may have caused.

Again, I apologize to you and hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying in our location again.

Becky Miller

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Typical Embassy Suites, comfortable rooms, right off interstate, friendly/helpful staff, clean, complimentary breakfast buffet, family oriented. Breakfast was family oriented, average quality food, omelette station, adequate seating but don't expect gourmet choices.

• Stayed: August 2013