“Good value hotel.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The Embassy Suites has several positives - great breakfast included with your rate, complimentary managers cocktail party every night, clean rooms and good location. The hotel tends to get a bit noisy if there are large groups. The service was very pleasant as well. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We certainly appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noise. We try very hard to manage this for the comfort of all of our guests. We will continue to work to improve!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Tasty breakfast surprised me with how full and good it was. The two room suite adds so much to your privacy and enjoyment. I was traveling with my son to college orientation and we were happy to come across this place and the good value it offered for a nights stay

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I found the hotel to be very classy and clean. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was great. Location was very easy to get to. One reason we chose it was because of its close proximity to the Columbus Zoo.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for posting your very nice review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to The Embassy Suites Dublin. The Columbus Zoo is a wonderful asset to our community and I was pleased to hear that you all enjoyed it. Hopefully you were able to take advantage of the special pricing of our zoo package and also the discounted tickets that are available at our front desk.

We hope that you will visit again soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

real nice place to stay for the money. friendly clean and a great breakfast. happy hour was also alot of fun. the kids enjoyed the swimming pool after a long day of baseball.would recommend this place to family and friends. we have stayed at other embassy suites and they were all well worth the money

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank You for your very kind review. We try very hard to offer a pleasant stay for all of our guests. I am glad that you found our two rooms suites, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and evening manager's reception condusive for your needs. I hope that you will return again in the future wheteher traveling for business or pleasure.

Thank You for being our guest.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I am very picky when it comes to hotels, but this Embassy was VERY nice! The lobby area was huge and I loved the idea of playing pool in the lobby. The evening reception and morning breakfast was very good. The guest suites were also of good quality. I would definitely stay at this location in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tasha G
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was recently there for meetings and a conference. The meeting room was very nice and comfortable, the breakfast and manager's cocktail was excellent. The employees on that end were excellent.
However the front desk leaves much to be desired. My room was fully paid for with a card from the company on file and they insisted I leave a personal credit card. I was very unhappy as I have been burned before by that. The lady at the desk would not discuss it and would not issue my key until it was done.
After I got to the room I called down to get the Wi-Fi code and was informed in a rude manner that I was 'only' blue level and thus could not have the code, I could authorize a charge for $9.95 per day. Really? I stay in hotels for business 20+ times a year and I have not encountered a Wi-Fi charge for years. For the price they charge they really should offer Wi-Fi to the guests. It was stated that way on their website and the clerk I spoke to basically said I was lying about that.
There are many nice options in Dublin, chose another if Wi-Fi is important to you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

Although I was glad to read from your review that you found our staff to be helpful and that you enjoyed breakfast and managers reception, I am sorry that your were not completely satisfied with your stay. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from oour guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally improtant in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself.

Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great hotel to stay at. Contains a mini kitchen and living room. Would stay at an Embassy Suites again and recommend it. Hotel staff was helpful and they provide a nightly manager's reception evernight with free drinks and appetizers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business