Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
1,025 results
All reviewsevening receptionomeletgreat complimentary breakfastmade to order breakfastfree drinkshappy hournice staybeautiful hotelliving roombreakfast buffetcoffee makerpool and hot tubbusiness tripsoccer tournamentstaff was very friendlydublin areaatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Was at the hotel for a special event. Beautiful hotel. I was very suprised how beautiful and clean the interior was. Very nice layout and the staff was very friendly. The main ceiling seemed a little outdated and dirty but those were very minor things unless you stay on the 8th floor. Enjoyed the resturant and bar on the first floor. Gym was a little small but was clean.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great front desk staff and nice overall hotel. Good breakfast service and selection. Nice pool area and fitness center for a hotel. AC system is a bit lacking, struggled to keep up with summer temps. Xx

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here during the Dublin Irish Festival for the weekend. My 2 main concerns with hotels are if they are clean and quiet. I don't spend a lot of time while traveling in the hotel so the ammenities are not important to me. I don't swim in the pools or workout in the gyms. I look for clean surroundings and quiet uninterrupted sleep. This hotel offered both to us. The 2 room suite offered us a bedroom away from noisy hallway and the shower and bathroom were clean. The breakfast buffet was the best I have seen for a free continental breakfast. There was a long line though but we got there late because we had been up late the night before. I am not sure if it was as busy earlier in the morning.

Check-in was easy and the young girl that checked us in helped by getting us a bottle opener because I forgot one. At first she brought us a wine bottle opener because I had not specified I needed a beer bottle opener. She brought us a correct one a few minutes later. I was impressed with how quick she was. The opener she brought us though broke while we were trying to open our first Guinness. It was pretty cheap but we bought one at the fest so it all worked out. If you are going to be there for the Irish Fest, it is close to the shuttle so that you can walk to the shuttle pick up and drop off and you wont have to worry about drinking and driving.

We plan on staying here again for the Irish Festival. It is a nice hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor so we didn't have a noisy ceiling.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I took my mom here for a night when power in our town was out due to a storm this summer. Checkin was smooth. Room was a comfortable suite. The managers cocktail hour with free drinks and light snacks was wonderful - and lasts for two hours. The free breakfast rivaled breakfast bars that you'd pay quite a bit for - there were eggs/bacon/pancakes etc but also omelets made to order and even traditional Chinese breakfast items.

I like the courtyard layout, and the main ground floor area had comfy places to sit, a pool table, and everything was clean and well kept.

The only negative here is the pool. It is a tiny indoor pool with little room to sit around it and the high humidity makes that unpleasant anyway. The water was also, IMO, too warm.

Otherwise, thumbs up.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had such a wonderful and positive experience at our stay here in Dublin at the Embassy Suites. The Atrium provided a "gathering" place while we had our down time. The hotel was close to so many attractions and within walking distance to restaurants and downtown Dublin. The Ohio State Fair was only about a 15 minute drive. The hotel was clean and the rooms were perfect. The Manager's Reception in the evening and the "Made to Order" breakfast every morning were an added bonus especially for the price. We had our family reunion here and had over 70 people in the Conference Rooms and everyone loved it. Our contact with Group Sales and the Hosptality Dept. were exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend this to any group, family or individuals.

Room Tip: The corner suite was very large and provided us ample space to provide a "mini" gathering party.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family