Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
$99
$67
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$75
$67
$90
HIExpress.com
$85
$106
$100
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$89
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$85
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$110
Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
1,037 results
All reviewsevening receptionomeletmade to order breakfastfree drinkshappy hourhotel is greatnice staycomplimentary breakfastliving roomcoffee makerbreakfast barbusiness tripsoccer tournamentstaff was very friendlyatriumconferencecolumbus
Reviewed April 10, 2012

After booking a room here and specifying non-smoking, we were assigned a room that reeked of smoke. Not only would the desk not change the room, they were very nasty and had no customer service training. We left and got a room elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank cathy N
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is Short and Sweet. Stayed for one night but enjoyed by stay. Most Importantly my room was very clean. The only down side was you could hear everything, I was in the shower and could hear people walking by, doors slamming etc. However, it did not disturb my sleep at all. It would for sure stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Lovely hotel; fairly quiet. Great free breakfast and manager's reception. Excellent place for a conference

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this particular Embassy Suites on two or three occasions. Each time we have stayed there, the hotel has been PACKED. The design of the hotel is something that I have never understood. While having the atrium in the middle of the hotel is pretty to view, the noise is atrocious, especially when it is busy. Fortunately, this last stay we reserved a corner king executive suite. I would HIGHLY recommend this if you are looking for a quiet room.

The service and food was very good, although room service typically took 20 minutes longer than they stated. The furnishings were comfortable, although the couch needs updated (cushions were sunk in due to use). The evening reception only allows for one alcoholic beverage (other Embassy hotels offer two drinks per person). Again, it was so crowded we ended up skipping the breakfast.

My advice, ask how many events they have going on before booking this hotel. We have stayed at different times, and this hotel is always busy. This hotel is probably best for families (we have observed many kids staying there while we were there) and business travelors (be sure to get a corner room for quiet).

Room Tip: Choose a corner executive king suite if you want it quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chops1971
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I hope that other travelers will find it helpful. We take great pride in our property and work very hard to provide a comfortable environment for all of our guests. It is great to be busy and find that our guests truly enjoy their visits to the hotel.
I would like to provide a bit of clarification regarding the evening manager's reception. Our guest our welcome to have more than one beverage during the reception. We do however abide by the Ohio Liquor Laws which allow for only one drink to be served to a guest at a time. Guests are welcome to come back to the bar for repeat visits during the 5:30 to 7:30 time frame. I apologize for any confusion.
Becky Miller

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We have stayed here on two different trips for various Columbus events.
The hotel is conveniently located in a safe locale, clean, and the suites we have seen have been roomy enough for a busy toddler.
I tend to spend a LOT of time reading reviews on hotels and overall was not disappointed with choosing this hotel. The pool area was heated which was nice to find after staying at many that claim to have indoor heated pools only to find them rather cool (this coming from someone who doesn't tolerate hot tubs because they are too hot) so if I say the pool is on the cool side, it probably is...
The breakfast included with the stay was a nice buffet and had regular continental breakfast offerings in addition to a made to order omelette station.
The evening managers reception is great and includes beer, wine, cocktails and assorted snack foods.
The only gripe would be Wi-Fi and having to pay extra for it. Don't understand that since you can get free Wi-Fi at McDonald's, and lesser hotel/motels. Wi-Fi was offered for "free" if you connect via your own personal AT&T home internet service. My husband used it that way and right after our stay his personal email account had been hacked, not sure if it had anything to do with our recent stay? Doubt it but who knows, so for whatever that observation means to your travel needs...
That being said our family would stay here again for the location/cleanliness/safety of it.

Room Tip: They only have one elevator for an 8? story hotel. If that is a concern I would request a room away from them to avoid noise from elevator doors and conversations being held by waiting patrons.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family