“My Awesome Stay At Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
Toledo, Ohio
“My Awesome Stay At Embassy Suites”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I absolutely loved this Hotel. It was absolutely beautiful. Elevators close by. The rooms were roomy and had everything that I needed. I forgot some personal items, so housekeeping was at my door within a few minutes. The Manager's Reception was awesome. Free drinks and free snacks, wow! The Hotel was nice and quiet at night too. Slept like a baby. I really enjoyed the free breakfast. It was a feast. I would highly recommend Embassy Suites.

* The only thing that I would have the Hotel improve on are the pillows. Not comfortable at all.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank BodyWrapGal
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
I am always very happy to see such great reviews and hope that other travelers will find this review helpful to them. Great news too. We just received an order of brand new pillows so hopefully this will make our guest even more comfortable.
Becky Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stay at this hotel every time I travel to Hilliard, OH for business. The distance is close and the hotel is always nice. The staff are friendly and professional. The rooms are very quiet and I love the large suites because it feels like home away from home.

Room Tip: I prefer staying on a higher floor then 1 so many people arent walking by. I prefer staying near the...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to write the review. I hope that others find your room location comments helpful. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the hotel and find specially located rooms ideal for your needs.
Martinsburg, WV
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Embassy Suites of Columbus, Dublin was a nice stay. We were there during a conference and so it was a little loud in the common area (as to be expected at a conference) and if you were sleeping past 8-9am or wanting to take a nap midday it may have been a little loud. Breakfast was good, just like all Embassy Suites. Hotel provides a lot of parking. This hotel had an extra nice gym. Weighted balls, swiss balls, lots of dumbbells, benches, and 1-2 treadmills a bike and an elliptical. Very nicely equipped. Even had fresh towels and cold water there. Loved this feature the most! Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
It is always so nice to see reviews from Happy Guests. I hope that others will find this review to be helpful. We try very hard to offer our guests a quality experience and are pleased to hear when we have accomplished our goal.
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Came up to Columbus to see a Ohio State game with fellow alumni, so we wanted a place with space to spread out. The location, and breakfast was great.

However the room was another story, very worn, the AC/Heater never shut off, even when we turned it off (two thermostats) and it still ran making noises as if it was on its last gasp.........

Talked to front desk and all they could say was sorry, none of the four of us had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelbugRNC
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Thank you for your review. It is through feedback such as your that we are able to improve the level of service that we offer. My maintenence team has adressed and repaired the heating and cooling unit in the room that you stayed in. I am very sorry that you had trouble sleeping.
I am also please to say that beginning today our guest suites are going through an upgrade in the bathroom and mini bar areas. We are very please to be able to offer our guest this upgrade to our property.
If their is anything else I can do to help correct this situation for you please let me know. Once again my apologies.
Becky MIller
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I am a mom to a 10 month old. For the ease of letting the baby sleep in the evening, we chose a hotel with suites. I haven't stayed in an Embassy Suites for a long time, so I don't know how this hotel might compare to others in the chain. However, our stay was good, the staff was helpful and friendly, but it was no frills.

The rooms were dated and not very sound proof. There were a lot of children staying at the hotel for sports functions. They ran up and down the halls and made a lot of noise each night. Additionally, the bed wasn't comfortable. It seems like a new mattress would have made a huge difference.

An advantage of the room was that it had a mini refrigerator, sink, and microwave. The fridge was a huge benefit for us.

The hotel pool and hot tub looked nice, but we didn't try them out.

The breakfast was pretty disappointing. The saving grace was the omlet station.

The lighting throughout the hotel is mostly flourescent.

Again, the staff was friendly and helpful, but I don't know that I would recommend this hotel unless you need a suite in the Dublin area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about The Embassy Suites in Dublin. Please accept my apologies that it did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to offer our guests "the perfect 10" experienced and are saddened when we fall short.
I wanted to make you aware that are suites will be going through an upgrade beginning November 14, 2011. Our bathrooms and mini bar areas will be getting a complete "face lift". We are very pleased . In addition we just got our new pool furniture and will also be getting new lobby carpet this month.
I certainly appreciate you feedback. Please let me know if their is anything I can do for you to help correct this situation.
New Knoxville, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We live in the country and come visit "The Big City" for a weekend, a couple or three times a year. We usually eat at nice restaurants and go Mall and Shopping Center shopping. This Embassy Suites is our home base Every time we go and has been for over 10 years. It gives us a central point with which to visit everywhere we want to go as it is right next to the major high ways going North, South and West. The mall at Turtle Creek is blocks away and Polaris Mall is minutes a way on the Interstate. The main shopping district on Sawmill Road is 5 minutes away, including Trader Joes and all the big box stores. It's a Great Location for movies, Dublin Events, and streets and traffic control keep you moving quickly.
The suites are clean, spacious and climate controls give you complete control. Having a fridge for these weekends saves us a bunch of money and their complimentary drinks in the evening and Breakfast with cooked to order omellettes are something we always make a part of our weekend stays. They have a very nice bar with very friendly bartenders. The free computer room with free printing means we can come to town and look up and printout events as soon as we arrive. My two kids love the excercise room, the large pool, the two pool tables in the giant lobby. You can walk out of any room on any floor and see anyone in the gigantic open lobby. It's very, very roomy. This hotel has become not only our home base, but our Big City Home when we visit the Columbus area. We'll always be back.

Room Tip: Getting up high gives you a bird's eye view of the gigantic lobby area. Elevators are very quic...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very gracious review. I am so happy to hear that you and your family can enjoy our facility like your home away from home. That is the best compliment that you can give to our management team.
I hope that you and your family will continue to enjoy The Embassy Suites Dublin and our surrounding community for many years to come. If there is ever anything I can do to help make your visit more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Addison, Texas
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Comfortable bedding and clean rooms but dated. Nice fitness center. Breakfast is OK. Maids carry master keys which permit them to enter rooms even though the deadbolts are locked. Told management but was told I was wrong! Very slow wifi.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have weaker wifi signals, especially in the bedroom.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated> I wanted to make you aware that our guest suite baths and mini bars will be undergoing renovation beginning November 13. We are very excited to have this upgrade. I hope that you will come back and check it out.
Additionally only our supervisors carry master keys which is of course necessary to see that our guest suites are cleaned and inspected thoroughly.
Thank you again for your review.