Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
$109
$85
$99
$89
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$74
$98
$93
$158
$118
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$85
$119
$89
Travelocity
$99
$94
Priceline
1,027 results
All reviewsevening receptionomeletgreat complimentary breakfastmade to order breakfastfree drinkshappy hournice staybeautiful hotelliving roombreakfast buffetcoffee makerpool and hot tubbusiness tripsoccer tournamentstaff was very friendlydublin areaatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Embassy Suites Dublin for 3 nights, and very much enjoyed the stay. We were there for a church conference, and the lack of meeting/breakout space was probably the biggest challenge of the facility - we had to double up in some of the rooms, and it was tough to hear each other. Also found the walkways a bit tight, just in the design of the hotel.

We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and the dinner meals served to us as a banquet were okay, with delicious desserts! The suite was very nice, and spacious. One drawback was not enough available outlets for charging all our electronics. But very comfortable room, and kitchenette area. We did not have our room cleaned one day, because when we got back to our room about 3 pm to rest, the housekeeper had not come yet, and we did not want to be disturbed. We instead asked for clean towels and coffee, and it arrived very quickly.

I did like the hot tub, though a bit small for the number of people from our group using it. It was also very close to many restaurant choices, with a CVS and grocery store just across the street. And very close to 270.

Overall, I would stay there again, if we were traveling to Columbus.

Room Tip: Almost all the rooms seem to have windows overlooking the hallways which overlook the atrium.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We alway find feedback very important so that we can continue to try to improve to meet our guests needs. We truly enjoyed hosting your recent group at The Dublin Embassy Suites. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I had sworn off Embassy Suites after a few very poor properties. But with visiting friends in Dublin and a grandchild to entertain while the girls did their thing I decided to give them a chance. Best stay of a 23 day road trip of the Northeast. Super staff at every position. The place was spotless.The grounds/garden was extremely well kept. Even with a full house on Saturday night, Sunday breakfast was as smooth as it was on Monday. This hotel is almost ten years old but looked like it just openned. Following this stay we stayed at two other Embassy Suites. Dublin might be the only Embassy Suite I'll stay in again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2011

Thank you for your very positive response to The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am so please to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. The Dublin staff takes great pride in the level of service that we offer to our guest and truly appreciated hearing form you. I hope that you will stay with us again some time in the future if your travel bring you to the Dublin area. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This is the fifth year that I have stayed at this hotel during the Memorial Golf Tournament where I volunteer each year. It is the closest hotel to the golf course and I noticed several of the golfers stayed at the hotel.

While I was traveling alone, I always enjoy the two room suites at the Embassy Suites. After a long, hot day at the course, it is nice to get to the hotel in time to enjoy a cold beer at the nightly manager's reception.

On Sunday, the tournament started early and I had to leave before breakfast was being served. John, the assistant general manager noticed me checking this out and volunteered to get me a cup of Starbucks coffee which they now serve in the hotel. That is the type of service that keeps me loyal to the Hhonors program as a Diamond member and this hotel in particular.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

Thank you for being our guest at The Embassy Suites Dublin. The Memorial Tournament is one of our favorite times of year. We are very pleased that you again chose our location and hope that you will continue to do so in future years. Please stop by and say hello next year. I would enjoy meeting you. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

My wife and I are not usually fans of northern hotels. Too large, unfriendly, impersonal. Not so here. Very friendly and helpful staff starting at check in all through our stay. My wife and i stay in hotels about 20 days a year, definitely one of our better experiences.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

Thank you for the very kind review. We take great pride in offering top quality service to our guests and it is so nice to hear that you felt that we were successful. Thank you for being our guest. We hope that you will continue to select The Embassy Suites Dublin when you are in our area.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

In an earlier post I highly recommended this property but mixed up the scale! This is a very nice property and I do highly recommend it. My apologies to Embassy Suites if this caused you any problems. Thanks to Go Penguins for catching my mistake.

• Stayed: October 2010
austin9992, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

Thank you so much for the correction. We certainly enjoyed hosting your group! Hope to see you all for the next tournament.