$109
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$89
$122
$110
EmbassySuites.com
$93
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Hampton.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$90
$129
$114
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetbed and pillowsbusiness parkindoor poolhotel restaurantwould stay here againsoccer teamrooms are niceworkout roomchecking inup to datebusiness meetingstayed nightsone night staynice staygreat place to stay
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was ok for the price but is older and could use some updating.
Put my breakfast tray outside my door at 8am and it was still there when I came back a 7pm.
The second morning housekeeping knocked on my door before 8am which did not make me happy.
Probably won't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay at the hotel. While we always enjoy hearing that our guests find the pricing reasonable I am very sorry to hear that you found the accommodations in need of a refresh. We did just complete a full renovation last year however we are always interested in finding ways that we can continue to improve, if you would like to reach out to me directly with suggestions.

I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team to help us continue to improve our processes and service.

Again, thank you for the review and I certainly hope that we have the opportunity to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

Stayed at the hotel with my husband for business. It's certainly designed for the business traveler. Room was clean and updated. Nice, but nothing extraordinary. Had a nice sitting area in the lobby with a fireplace. Pool looked nice, but I didn't use it. Was going to have dinner in the restaurant (while husband was busy), the restaurant was not open.

Stayed: February 2016
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the hotel. It is always wonderful to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us.

I am so sorry to hear that you were not able to join us for dinner, as we serve dinner in our lounge area nightly from 5PM unitl 11PM. We do serve in a location that is different from our breakfast and lunch restaurant which may have caused some confusion. I will be sure to share your comments with our team at the Front Desk to be sure we are noting the different location at check in.

We value the feedback and hope that the next time you are in the Dublin area we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Very hard working, curteous and efficient staff through out the hotel. Rooms had good decor and kept very clean. If you are dining, fresh diy waffles, complimentary smoothies at breakfast and at dinner catfish with Jasmine rice & black bean dish is a must. Could not have asked for more. I will stay again and definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area. Room#291 Stayed 24Jan-05Feb.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2016

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post such a wonderful review of the hotel. It brings us great satisfaction to know that you had an excellent time while our guest. We are very proud of the hotel and agree with you that the catfish is a must.

I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team!

Thank you for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dublin area.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

I was hoping for more when I booked this hotel...the décor has clearly been recently renovated and updated, so the lobby and rooms appear modern and fresh. I was traveling on business alone and arrived in the evening. The hotel was DARK from the outside, not a lot of lighting on the building as I arrived. I checked in and then went to my room - the hallway was dark and smoky. The room was a decent size...but you could tell it was an old room with cheap/fast updates made to it to appear fresh. Also, the heating/air was a window unit and you could never quite get the temperature correct - it was either too hot or too cold. I ordered room service for breakfast - there are only three options and the continental was just so so. There are other hotels in the area, including a Hilton Garden Inn, which I would look at for next time vs. this property.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary S

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences at the hotel. As you note, we did complete an extensive renovation last year and always appreciate to hear from our guests on ways we can continue to improve. We appreciate the suggestions and will look at ways to make the enhancements you make note of.

Again, thank you for providing valuable feedback.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

This is a great hotel if you are on a budget during the weekend and wish not to stay in Downtown Columbus. This hotel is a few miles from the city and is in a very business frenziedly area. It is surrounded by large business estates and feels a bit strange as a non business guest. However, during weekends when the business folks are gone...the rates seem to be very competitive. It is clean and comfortable...and well worth the price.

Room Tip: Cheaper prices on weekends
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Immune01
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to Dublin