$109
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$89
$122
$110
EmbassySuites.com
$93
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Hampton.com
$129
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$99
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$90
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetbed and pillowsbusiness parkindoor poolhotel restaurantwould stay here againsoccer teamrooms are niceworkout roomchecking inup to datebusiness meetingstayed nightsone night staynice staygreat place to stay
Reviewed December 10, 2015

To begin with the Hotel was quite excellent. The rooms were clean unlike any other Hotel I have stayed. Although the Hotel was enjoyable to stay, there was a few issue I have encountered. I had a significant business meeting, unfortunately I had hard time printing my documents in the business center. Despite of the printer issue, a young gentlemen from the front desk, Mohamed, saved my day. He was very helpful and nice guy. I have stayed in many hotels and Mohamed was of the best employers I've ever met. He has a good customer service and he assisted me in unique and helpful way.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Dear Senay,

We always appreciate it when our guests take the time to post such wonderful comments about a team member of the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write about Mohammed. We are proud of the job he does here everyday and will be sure to pass along your comments as well.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

We had a marvelous stay at the Crowne Plaza Dublin. It was a quiet place, very good service and some excellent dining too, Very reasonably priced too for a new hotel.One of the front desk agents Mohamed Ali showed excellent hospitality and helped out my wife and I with our rooms and places to visit because we were not familiar with the town since we are both from Orlando,FL. Hotels need more people like him! Overall, it was great customer service and a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2015

Dear Raoul,

The team and I appreciate the fact that you wrote a review of your stay with us. We too think Mohamed does a fantastic job at the hotel and we will be sure to share your comments with him.

Thank you for sharing and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed December 7, 2015

I only needed an overnight stay as I had a meeting in the business park area near this property. I could not be more pleased with this choice. Arriving at the Crowne Plaza, my group was greeted by a very professional young lady who quickly handled our 3 separate check-ins. She noticed that one of us did not have the complimentary breakfast buffet as part of our booking (available as a package on their website) and without hesitation handed that guest a complimentary buffet coupon. As small of a gesture as this may appear, the tone set by this kind of customer service is extremely valuable. Our plan was to go to a near-by restaurant for drinks and dinner- but after giving us directions to the other restaurant, our front desk host suggested we give the lounge/restaurant on property a shot- mentioning some of the menu items. As I said, the tone was set and our group agreed to meet in the lounge. We never left- there was no need- great food, pleasant and professional service and comparable prices. The layout of the hotel is somewhat expansive and the walk to and from guest rooms to the restaurant and meeting rooms could be noticeable for more senior travelers. The room was perfectly clean and the beds were clean and comfortable as well. It appeared as though the rooms have had a recent face lift. No traffic or neighbor noise was observed. The only slight detail that could be improved is to eliminate the smoking area immediately to the right of the hotel front door as each time I entered the building there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke. Please note: Inside there was absolutely no trace of smokers, however. This Hotel is perfect for the business traveler and would certainly work for anyone needing to spend time in the Dublin area. Restaurants and shopping are plentiful nearby as are many business parks. High marks for great customer service!

Stayed: December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your experience at the hotel. We are so thrilled to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit! We have shared your comments with our entire team to thank them for making a difference in your stay.

We hope that the next time you are in the Dublin area we can welcome you back to the hotel!

Jennifer

Reviewed November 29, 2015

Had a very enjoyable stay at the Crowne Plaza. All the staff was excellent and the check in clerk Mohammed gave us excellent suggests on places to go and directions on how to get there. Rooms were in excellent shape.

Room Tip: Stayed on 3rd floor and had an excellent view.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of the hotel and team! We are always thrilled to hear such positive feedback from our guests.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team as well!

We hope to be able to welcome you back the next time you are in the Dublin area

Reviewed November 26, 2015 via mobile

Hotel touts itself as newly renovated. My 6th consecutive year to visit for an annual event. Nothing we observed indicated any renovation at all. At check in there were no persons to help with luggage. Beds very comfortable, restaurant good+, lounge/bar ok, but very limited drink selections. Hotel is misleading in cost. "Special" room rate for convention was $30.00 per night more than I paid thru an online booking service.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank shighsm

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to the hotel. We certainly appreciate it when our guests provide us with feedback regarding their visit.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our restaurant and guest room. I do however apologize that there was no one present when you arrived. We do our very best to always have someone available to assist our guest in any way we can. I will share your comments with our front desk team to make sure that we review our staffing levels particularly when we have large groups arriving.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and do hope that next year we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Best regards